skydemon2

Who is......

LeapiongLizardto?

No one seems to know and he/she is not sharing. So has anyone ever meet the Lizard? Submit your guesses below!!
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

:D:D I've never even been to California, not once. Are there magical talking trees, & squirrels in 'your special world' too. Maybe you've been shaken by one too many earthquakes, or inhaled too much wildfire smoke. Had you ever bothered to actually post or contribute, something constructive, funny, or even a little friendly, toward me when you 1st approached me. I would be more than willing to divulge more personal information with you. But your very 1st through last attempts to, approach me have been nothing but bitter, hostile & with a holier then thou attitude. I have zero interest in people like that, life to far too short. & I have better people to spend my energy on. You're just pissed because I saw right through you from the beginning & every attempt after that including LisaH, to play your childish 'popular elementary school girl' Bullshit. You may be used to others catering & submitting themselves to your, because I said so bullshit, but I don't tolerate that crap from ANY PERSON, ANY WHERE. Get over yourself & your obsessive behavior. Its called harassment & its a chargable offense. keep playing games with me. I dare you. In fact you & your little friends pulling your Annawhoever stunt, automatically made it a FELONY.
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

:D I know how close-knit it is! :S I'm not doing anything wrong I'm here to have some fun & learn. And I don't need to answer to childish, playground bullying. Get real.
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

This sport is tight knit...keep it up...and you'll have very few places that you'll be welcomed;)

Not true
He/she will be welcomed where ever they go.
I know I am, and there are a shed load of people on here who dont like me. But I have no issues at any of the DZ or places I have visited.
I just dont visit the places where the arsewipes congregate;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Hey SQUEAK...nice try with you're 2nd computer and altered EGO;):D

Kaylene i would not waste that much time effort or energy on you or anyone else on this forum

btw, if any of the mods bother to check they will find the ISPs in different countries
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Ok, kids. It's time to play nice and act like grown-ups now. I know it's kinda fruitless to ask that about a group of skydivers, but I never give up on my dreams. :P

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon