grue

Chest strap cupholders for cross country jumps...

I made one a few years ago just by cutting two slits in beer coozy. It works alright but I wouldn't trust it for deployment, I always hold my 'soda' in my hand until I'm open and then use the coozy to free my hands up for a control check, tag the toggles on the velcro and then it's bottoms up.
I got nuthin

A few years ago, my girlfriend gave me a slightly oversized fanny pack with a bottle/can holder on each end for when you need your hands free. It works great and holds a six pack of cans or bottles. I've used it for CRW and freefall with no troubles.

Nothing like docking 6th and passing cold ones up to the top!;) Don't you wish the airlines had service like that?:P

SLIGHTLY oversized and it holds a 6 pack? :D

I just threw a gatorade in my cargo pocket for my sunset CC yesterday, but then I realized I didn't really like holding it, I wanted to just hang in the harness when I wasn't actively taking a drink :D

Necessity may be the mother of invention, but sheer laziness is the father.

cavete terrae.

Why not just jump with those beer can construction hardhats

Not sure I want a potential snag hazard like that on my head... I like the weight belt though. :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

A fanny sack is a great place to hold a... ermmm soda. You can put the soda in a heavy duty ziplock to contain a burst. I have allways worried that I might have a blow out on the way to jump run and my ass would be grass.

If you were insane, and alone in the air, you could use mini carabiners to clip your toggles to your hip rings and fly around in deep deep brakes while you drink your soda. :P

"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

Twardo told me a story two weeks ago about how they used to rest a beer on their belly mounted reserve. Said it worked great!

But back then beer was served in sacks made from goat intestines. Easier to stash than cans.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour