HeatherObscura

just failed an organic chem test

well... maybe u need to hang out with me ;)... I have recently graduated with BS in Chemistry from USF. If you think Organic is bad.. wait until u get to p-chem..

what's your major??

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" Franklin

Organic Chemistry SUCKED! (especially since my profession was one of the MOST SEXIST AND ARROGANT men that I know... he even told us on day one that "women just aren't cut out for this. They never get an A in my class") Soured the WHOLE experience but made me work that much harder to prove him wrong.... but I got a B [:/]

Next time you take it, get help EARLY!! :)

ill make you spaghetti

I'd be down, I have nothing to do today, except read and I'm in AZ. Now I have one very very important question.

How do you make the sauce? Canned? From scratch? With or without meat?

Those questions are far more important then organic chemistry. Who needs that anyway? Doctors and their like minded ilk. ;)It's sorcery and witchcraft I tell you! Burn them at the stake (Except for Brandon and Kbordson (cause he is an Airwhore and can perscribe narcotics and Kbordson is a badass);):)
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

Those questions are far more important then organic chemistry. Who needs that anyway? Doctors and their like minded ilk. ;)It's sorcery and witchcraft I tell you! Burn them at the stake (Except for Brandon and Kbordson (cause he is an Airwhore and can perscribe narcotics and Kbordson is a badass);):)

Ya know... one of my ancestors was actually hanged as a witch on gallows hill in Salem. >:(

What kind of chemist are you??

a very good one... (Hi Sweetie... waves to SSHusky)

She's working for a company that makes, among other things, sealants, and adhesives for cars.
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

then you are doing good...

I dont know what school you go to, but at my school barely passing organic chem with C- is like doing PLF backward:S

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" Franklin

from scratch ALWAYS with meatballs

and if im feeling crazy, ill add spicy sausage

Outstanding, I made some last night, and I forgot the meatballs, I was so tired, I really didn't care.
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

What kind of chemist are you??

I am a formulation chemist... not really one of the core chemistry... but basically I combine a combination of chemicals to make products having desired qualities. I guess if you had to narrow down to a core chemistry it would be organic chemistry, but there are metals and metal oxides involved too.

Ya know... one of my ancestors was actually hanged as a witch on gallows hill in Salem. >:(

That would explain a lot... for you have cast a spell on a lot od the men here on DZ.com
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

That would explain a lot... for you have cast a spell on a lot of the men here on DZ.com

Thank you :$. . . .

although :D:D:D:D:D:D:D ummmm.... I've probably had just as many cursing my wicked and evil existence.

Cool! I failed O-Chem, too.:)
So I changed my major from biology to bullshitting (aka "political science"), and did surprising well. So well, in fact, that I decided to pursue a degree in advanced bullshitting (aka "law").

Good luck to you.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

just failed an organic chem test

and im stoned

Conducting your own organic chem experiment...?

Hmmm... What happens when I apply fire to this green leafy substance? :(

Hmmm... It smokes. Very interesting... :|

Hmmm... I wonder what would happen if I inhaled said smoke...? :o

Hmmm... Now what was I doing...? :D

Hmmm... I wonder if I have any cookies in the house...? :)

Stay safe! :P;)
When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

I had to laugh and agree at the same time. Chair configuration...schmair configuration...it's all just molecules....;)

Sorry to hear your test went bad, but look at the (potentially) bright side....maybe everyone else did worse!!:)

I don't want to make all the decisions because if I screw up, then I can't blame it on you...