freeflymickey

Who has been banished forever from this site and why?

The other thread about being banished from a thread got me thinking....who has been banished from this site permanently and what was it they did to make that happen??? I personally know one.

Maybe we all could learn what not to do. B|

Im sure some good stories could come out of this. :)

I dont know what Waltappel (sp?) did but I heard he aint coming back.

His choice...he was getting way to distracted from his REAL life job as......................................BATMAN! :)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

a few years ago, when it was only talkback, there was a guy called jumprunner. some kind of a surf dude wanting to be a skydiver and pure pain in the ass for everbody.
The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle

dudeist skydiver # 666

I know of one Manbird. If memory serves someone was giving him a hard time on a wingsuit thread and it got heated. Manbird (edited per phreezone comment below ) stole a password to get moderators ablities to this website and change his(the guy he was arguing with) Icon to Dramaqueen and band him from the site. Main guy from this site was so upset he called manbirds work and tried to have him fired.
Kirk
He's dead Jim

He did not break in to the site, he instead looked at his own personal forum's user list and took the password that a former moderator used to sign up for an account there and logged in here with that moderators account since the password was the same. The situation was that the person was not aware about how their password was taken and ended up having to cancel all of their credit cards and change every piece of personal information since they thought they had their identiy stolen online. I don't know what happened past that point but it was not a "break in" to tis site.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

There was a nutcase who had three different identities and was stalking another dz.com'er who knew them professionally. All three identities got wacked at once.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I know of three:

CRWMike - made a subtle insult to Sangiro, but he had a long history of headbutting and just being opinionated.

WaltAppel - like Airtwardo said, he wanted to leave but was too addicted to leave on his own. Had a history of posting sick pictures, like me, and sick threads. Final straw was a thread about how to commit suicide or something.

Freeflir29 - was the top postwhore on this site for a long time. Had a propensity to go on drunken postwhoring rampages. Final straw was a drunken rampage where he insulted just about everybody. At least that is what I remember. It's been more than a year and he's still #2 on the list.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I liked Peaceful Jeffrey he used to make me laugh

Ditto!

I know him personally, and he is wonderful person, very caring with a huge heart! A bit odd (but arent we all to some degree??) But a great person none the less. We are still in regular contact.:)

Freeflir29 - was the top postwhore on this site for a long time. Had a propensity to go on drunken postwhoring rampages. Final straw was a drunken rampage where he insulted just about everybody. At least that is what I remember. It's been more than a year and he's still #2 on the list.

I still love clay!! He's awesome. In fact i hung out with him last weekend while he was at SDC. He doesn't miss it here at all....however his story of what got him banned is a bit different than what you posted. :P

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

He doesn't miss it here at all....however his story of what got him banned is a bit different than what you posted.

I'd be interested in hearing that story some day. I know the truth.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I liked Peaceful Jeffrey he used to make me laugh

Ditto!

I know him personally, and he is wonderful person, very caring with a huge heart! A bit odd (but arent we all to some degree??) But a great person none the less. We are still in regular contact.:)
He was REALLY easy to rile up, and the most NON peaceful poster here for a while:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

He doesn't miss it here at all....however his story of what got him banned is a bit different than what you posted.

I'd be interested in hearing that story some day. I know the truth.

Well, was I more or less accurate? I did miss that thread when it happened because it got deleted or something. Is that about right? It's been a while...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Well, was I more or less accurate? I did miss that thread when it happened because it got deleted or something. Is that about right? It's been a while..

I wasn't around when it happened either, but clay told me the story last weekend. What you said did happen, but there's more to the story...and the "something more" thats what actually got him forever banned.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I did miss that thread when it happened because it got deleted or something.

You probably missed it during one of your many BANNINGS~! :D

:$ I wasn't on one of my bannings that time. I didn't log on that day or didn't log on before the thread disappeared so I never saw it. I did see a couple of threads talking about what just happened and the PMs were flying too.

Sunshine, I think I remember Clay insulted a mod via PM after he got warned or something... I could be wrong

I did miss that thread when it happened because it got deleted or something.

You probably missed it during one of your many BANNINGS~! :D

:$ I wasn't on one of my bannings that time. I didn't log on that day or didn't log on before the thread disappeared so I never saw it. I did see a couple of threads talking about what just happened and the PMs were flying too.

Sunshine, I think I remember Clay insulted a mod via PM after he got warned or something... I could be wrong

I thought he put something really mean in his sig line towards a mod.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo