lippy

America's view of the world

that's the whole African continent is missing from the map. Room for "expanding American minds" :)

We dont usually have to worry about them.... they are very effective at killing each other without any real need for any help from the USA to do so.

This is more geography than I ever learned in public school. Sure, I had to memorize every state capital in the US, but not once was I asked to point out the entire continent of Australia. In another 10 years, the way public education is going, I expect the average school-kid won't be able to identify America on a map, or even spell the word map.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

Yup that is the world... and your point is???

that the whole African continent is missing from the map. Room for "expanding American minds" :)

Right. We don't import much from Africa except diamonds which we think come from DeBeers and could just as easily be satisfied by the Russian diamond fields, don't vacation there, and don't see it much on TV or the silver screen now that Wild Kingdom is no longer on regular TV and Johnny Weissmuller doesn't play Tarzan.

We also have enough depressing things to worry about (like how much our houses are worth) without thinking about brown people killing each other.

No, it shows where the kangaroos are at!

Oh wow you're right. B|Thanks ;) Dammit I'm getting old, time for a new lense prescribtion. >:(:P
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

We also have enough depressing things to worry about (like how much our houses are worth) without thinking about brown people killing each other.

Wait, you want to try again you didn't quite kill the humorous vibe of the thread, entir....nope, never mind yes you did. :D:D:P:P:P
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

...We don't import much from Africa except diamonds which we think come from DeBeers...

Would you be able to point out DeBeers on a map of Africa then?

Those guys mostly do business in Amsterdam, which I could point out because it's a nice place to vacation which happens to be a short train ride from Germany.

I could find South Africa too.

I love the Outback.

heh - I used to like the Outback, too. Until I became a vegetarian. The portions were really big. But that ain't no place for grass-eaters.

Never did see 'roo on the menu.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD