freeflymickey

Catching your significant other fucking around on you....

i would tell the guy he should get tested and recomend a doctor

haha. that would be great! calmly say to your so, "honey, I just got the results from that HIV test, and I am positive. you probably are too since dr. jones wants you to go see him right away." then walk out of the room.
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

True story:

While I was in the Army my wife met, and was screwing around with, an asshole kid I went to high school with who was a big pot dealer.

When I got out and came home, a friend told me about it and took me over to his house. When he answered the door, he saw me and took off running and literally jumped through the jalousy-windowed back door.

My friend and I walked back through the house and watched him haulin' ass down the street.

Well, WTF? We found his stash, weighed out a pound of pot and left him a note with the cash in an envelop. The note said, "Sorry you cut yourself up on the window. I just wanted to buy. You can have Debbie."
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

your only option is to kill somebody?? sounds like you need anger management, dude.

Per my previous quote in this thread:

Wow. Some people take shit so literally around here. Think about it, I know it is the internet and all but if you put just a little bit of thought into I am sure you can get the point.

moron.

>:(I can't believe you used the word kill on the internet!!! You deserve to DIE!! I hope you go to prison and somebody rapes your face!! You are sick and disgusting. What the hell is wrong with you!!!!>:(

If we were standing around a real bonfire talking about this subject and somebody said "Oh, I'd kill'em" The comment would be accepted as figurative. I'd probably laugh. I don't think Mick is threatening to kill his girlfriend. Lighten up people.

I posted a great story one time about the cops looking for my dead body after a whuffo mistook my hook turn for a fataility. I was home safe while the cops were launching a search party. It was a misunderstanding that turned into a great story but listening to all the blathering idiots on this site you would think that we should have to file a press release every time we make a jump. I'm suppose to call the DZ, the club president, the nearest airport and the police every time I land after a demo jump and let them all know I'm OK?

God I hate the Bonfire. Why do I keep coming in here.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

Maybe you should start a good-bye thread. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

There is definitely truth to the old adage that says "It takes two to tango" While I'd hold my SO primarily responsible, I have no respect for those either who knowingly seduce men/women who are married or otherwise attached...

In plain English: I'd kill the bitch!:ph34r::P

"I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food."

your only option is to kill somebody?? sounds like you need anger management, dude.

Wow. Some people take shit so literally around here. Think about it, I know it is the internet and all but if you put just a little bit of thought into I am sure you can get the point.

moron.

Hey, how come you get away with a blatent PA?!!
:P

moron.

Hey, how come you get away with a blatent PA?!!
:P

Yes, that is what it looks like to me.
But of course all of us should have known that when a person posts a poll, the options they present aren't really the options they mean. So you see the original poster was right, and all of the rest of us are wrong. Intuitive, if you think about it.:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

As a victim of this very scenario I have to say there's always blame on both sides. Why is your SO cheating on you? What isn't she getting from the relationship that she needs?

Most of the time, the one the SO is cheating with doesn't care.

Who knows why they do it. Not many people get in their face and ask.

Relationship cheating is a flaw in the character of the cheater, not a problem from the non-cheating SO. Cheaters might blame the other for making them cheat and altho the other might be bad screw, cheating is probably done chronically by the cheater even if he's happy in the relationship; happiness or lack thereof is not a factor in a relationship when someone is a cheater.

With that said, I am speaking from a perspective that humans are designed to be monogamous. Most birds are monogamous to my understanding, other species are also, but I don't know that homo rectus is designed to be monogamous. he reason we feel that we need to be monogamous is that our society was established upon that and it has become a social norm, one that has been unraveled thru time. Socialization has modified a lot of natural designs, especially natural selection, so under the macrostructural scheme, I'm not sure that humans cheating is really that; it may be us shedding this imposed requirement to fit into this possibly unnatural requirement. And if not, you can use this BS to explain to your SO why you cheated..... worked for me ;)

Maybe you should start a good-bye thread. :P

Better yet... link this thread to one of the "unconditional love" or "total forgiveness" threads.

It would be like when a piece of steel cable hangs from a truck on the road. Intermittent sparks and noise, plus minor damage. :ph34r:

Thread Title Question ... Does unconditional forgiveness apply if you catch your SO cheating on you?

Personally, I'm a "reaction is based on behavior" type of person, but I'm willing to listen to reason.
;)