jkbernstein

Dumbest criminal ever

This is too good not to share:

My wallet was stolen this afternoon. I discovered this when I got an email from Speedway (gas station), saying that my PIN had been successfully changed a few hours earlier; I hadn't changed it. So I call the credit card companies and bank, and discover that someone tried to use one of my cards to buy $100 worth of stuff at Speedway. It was denied 'cause they didn't have the right PIN.

As I'm on the phone with the bank, a police officer pulls up to my house, holding a handful of cards - USPA, insurance, library, Sam's club, etc. He says they were found on the ground near my work. (My license and credit cards are not among them.) He says he'll go to the Speedway where my PIN was changed and ask some questions. (I had tried that earlier and got no information, but I wasn't carrying a badge and a gun.)

The cop just called. He says he went to the Speedway and, found out that, sure enough, some guy tried to use my credit card, which was denied, then used my Speedway card and changed my PIN (got two free sodas, the fucker). And then he ASKED THE MANAGER ABOUT THE STATUS OF HIS EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION, THAT HE TURNED IN ABOUT A MONTH AGO! (I'm choosing to ignore the fact that the assholes from Speedway did not call the police on him.)

The cop is going to double check the surveillance tapes tonight, and then go arrest him tomorrow. Doesn't get my shit back, but at least I'm entertained...
May the (relative) wind take your troubles away...

Come on everybody, say it with me to the dirtbag:

[Arsenio Hall voice]"YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU IDIOT!!!!!"[/Arsenio Hall voice]

:D:D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'll raise your dumb criminal with six more.;)

Six held in pizza delivery robbery

Story date: July 31, 2008

Stick-up a ‘set-up,’ investigators say
By Adam Franks
Reporter
Investigators with the Russellville Police Department are holding six suspects, including one minor, at the Pope County Detention Center in connection with the armed robbery of a Papa John’s Pizza delivery man.
Markique L. Collins, 23; Brandon J. Peoples, 19; Jimmie J. Qualls, 19; Winston C. Seals Jr., 19; Justin D. Thompson, 19; and the minor appeared before District Judge Don Bourne at a bond hearing Wednesday morning. Bourne set individual bonds for Collins, Qualls, Thompson and the minor at $20,000. The bonds for Seals and Peoples were set at $10,000 each.
Russellville Police Department Det. Mark Frost testified at the hearing Papa John’s received a large order late Tuesday night from a number traced back to Collins’ cell phone. The order was confirmed by a female later identified by investigators as Qualls. Upon arrival at a North Parker Road residence, the Papa John’s driver was accosted by six individuals, one of whom brandished a gun, Frost continued. Three of the suspects took items from the driver at gunpoint, including the pizza, a bottle of Sprite and the driver’s cell phone, Frost testified.
After the driver made contact with the RPD, officers arrived at a North Jackson Avenue residence to confront the suspects, who matched descriptions provided by the driver, Frost said. Officers recovered empty pizzas boxes and a bottle of Sprite from the residence, although no gun was located, Frost said. The driver’s cell phone was found in Thompson’s possession, Frost added.
Frost indicated it is unclear which specific suspects held the gun and took the items from the driver, but said it was a premeditated robbery.
“Based on information received in interviews, this was a set-up,” Frost said.
Should formal charges be filed by the prosecuting attorney’s office, the five adult suspects will appear in Pope County Circuit Court on Aug. 25. If the minor is charged as an adult, he or she will also appear in circuit court Aug. 25.

Huh?!? What cloud?!? Oh that!!! That's just Industrial Haze
Alex M.