c10edges

Aint this a bitch

On my way home from a great day jumping at Spaceland, i got tagged by a cop going 86 in a 65. The thing that pisses me of is that my really nice 12 band radar and laser detector did not even go off. And the cop did not find it funny (at all!!) when i handed him my monopoly get out of jail card and asked if i could redeem it. Well just wanted to vent and ask if anyone had any advice with the judge down in manville.

>:(>:(:|>:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Cody:

Yep there were three of them, two city and one dps. Wish we had some way to let everyone behind us from the dz know. 288 has so many these days, I just set my cruise at 65 and let everyone else blow by me.

Hope you can take drivers ed to keep it off you record.

Blues,

Jim

And the cop did not find it funny (at all!!) when i handed him my monopoly get out of jail card and asked if i could redeem it.

Your chances probably would have been better if you would have handed him a fifty instead.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

ask if anyone had any advice with the judge down in manville.

Yeah, MAN UP and say Sorry your Honour I was speeding.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

On my way home from a great day jumping at Spaceland, i got tagged by a cop going 86 in a 65. The thing that pisses me of is that my really nice 12 band radar and laser detector did not even go off. And the cop did not find it funny (at all!!) when i handed him my monopoly get out of jail card and asked if i could redeem it. Well just wanted to vent and ask if anyone had any advice with the judge down in manville.

I used these guys once ...totally satisfied. No court appearance, no fine, no points, no traffic school.

http://www.theticketclinic.com/ticket-more.html
-----------------------
"O brave new world that has such people in it".