AggieDave

When was your last jump?

Not since New years eve :(

Mum passed away then no $$$$, then I moved, now my wrist is in a splint and ive no $$$$$, and all I want to do is go jump to clear my head :(

```````````````````````````````````
" Cant keep a good woman down "
Angels have wings, but devils can fly !

I'm kind of curious how many people are posting but haven't jumped in over 6 months.

Then why wasn't 6 months an option? :D

Last Saturday for me. Got winded (actually gusted) out Sunday.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Then why wasn't 6 months an option?

Because I'm an Aggie and can't add or count well. Although I did count to 21 once, but I was issued a ticket for Disorderly Conduct: Exposure by that kampus kop.

:D
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I haven't jumped in over 6 months but, it's only cause I severely broke my leg on my last jump in october:( I'll be jumping again as soon as my doc gives me the ok:)
Ok, I did do a tandem recently but, I don't think that really counts:P

Fly like a girl

i can't tell you how long its been since i've jumped, if i do, people will say that i'm not a skydiver.

Ditto here. [:/]

Many reasons, but I make no excuses.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

My last jump was in November 2005. A weird 4 way something with Diablo, Skylord & Beth at Perris. I moved to China a week later, and there are no DZ nearby. But there is life after skydiving...>:(

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

It's been before the start of 2008 unfortunately. I need a repack, and my CYPRES2 needs a servicing before I can jump again. Oh, and my USPA needs renewing -- I might do that this weekend, and get my rig to the rigger in a few weeks if possible.

I should mention... I &^#@& miss the sky!!! >:(

Spirits fly on dangerous missions
Imaginations on fire

This thread spurred me to check... I looked at my log book and discovered... it's been just over a YEAR since I last skydived. [:/]

It was 25 July 2007.

So... what did I do? I JUST RENEWED MY USPA MEMBERSHIP ONLINE!! As soon as I can, I'll get my gear back the way it needs to be, and I'll be up in the *!^ AIR, baby!! :)

Ya gotta get off your ass if you're gonna make it happen, right? One step, then the next... and so on.

- First step: taken! B|

Spirits fly on dangerous missions
Imaginations on fire

This past weekend at the UKS Boogie, from 4 different aircraftB|

Same here - 11 jumps - but all from the same aircraft (Dornier G92). Damned serious team training getting in the way of boogie fun. Even on the one fun jump - the Saturday evening formation load where I stood as good a chance of being put on the Caravan or the Skyvan - I ended up back on the Dornier. :)

Although I did count to 21 once, but I was issued a ticket for Disorderly Conduct: Exposure by that kampus kop.

You're lucky. I know a guy who can only count to 20 and 1/2. His ticket was a misdemeanor.
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

It's been almost two weeks, which is normal for me. I've got a family, obligations, "a life", and don't jump the way I did when I was single, young & dumb. I try to get out to the dropzone every 2 - 3 weeks, once in a while I'll jump two weekends in a row.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

I am a weekend warrior. So Sunday was my last jump. But a better question would be when was the last time I took an entire weekend off.

No kidding. I think I have like, 20 jumps in the last week? Last time I took an "entire" weekend off was winter. Over the 4th I only jumped one day, does that count? Even if it's shitty, I'm still at the dz.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka