AggieDave

When was your last jump?

Last Saturday

Would of jumped Sunday but was grounded for being a silly boy :S>:(:|:(B|:$

Do tell..... :ph34r:

Led a tracking dive to somewhere we didn't have a lot of hope making it back from. 2 did, 4 landed off including me so we all got a day on the ground to think about what we'd done :S. Sends the wrong message IMHO only grounding those that landed off but not going to argue with the CCI:);). I learnt more than one lesson from it so all good.

I think more important than when did you last jump -

when's the next one? ;):P

enjoy!!:)
but what do I know

september will be 2 years :(

my ex almost died in a BASE accident 2 yrs ago, then i bought a house and tore my ACL, i am cleared to jump at the end of august... i am planning on getting current again this fall if finances allow.... anyone care to donate to my "get alana current fund"?

Not made a skydive since October. Im currently building a skydive rig back up again and im pretty much complete.

Still make 12ish jumps a month in BASE. I dont understand the folks who learn BASE and forget skydiving. I miss a less stress long freefall in the sky.

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

september will be 2 years :(

my ex almost died in a BASE accident 2 yrs ago, then i bought a house and tore my ACL, i am cleared to jump at the end of august... i am planning on getting current again this fall if finances allow.... anyone care to donate to my "get alana current fund"?

Wow! I didnt know. I haven't heard from you since, we'll... Green County about 2 years ago.
Get well and be safe!;)
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

2 Weeks, it winter here and I am lazy, particularly when it's raining outside my house

Just outside of your house?? :o:D
Yes :):P
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

i can't tell you how long its been since i've jumped, if i do, people will say that i'm not a skydiver.

I stopped before you ever started, so I guess that means I should start a "I'm leaving DZ.com" post. [:/]
When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

I got one jump at Skydive Colombia about 3 weeks ago. We left Bogota and flew to Flandes, jumped in and then the Caravan broke down:(.

Have you ever seen 28 Colombian skydivers shitfaced at 10am? I think it was funner than a day of jumping would've been.

I got nuthin