futuredivot

Anything I have to see in Milwaukee?

SECONDED!!!!

that place is awesome!!!

unless you're referring to Milwaukee, Oregon....:P

THAT sounds so freakin' cool!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Is it not loading right, or is that just the world's least informative web site?
What is the safe house?

Internet Impaired: Divot

Click on the door :P:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Well, I finally did get to the site-I must have a crappy connection because the footprints didn't even show up the first few times I tried-anyway, I'm in post airshow shorts and tshirt, so that's a little out of the dress code. I think I'll go with eating in the hotel bar and getting some rest
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

I saw in the internet news postings that Schlitz beer, the most popular beer before WWII, was being brewed again, with the original formula, not that piss shit they made the last few years before they stopped.

Right now, they're selling it in that area. Go drink one and tell me if you like it or not. Back in its heydey, it was as good as a microbrew, so they say.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

a little out of the dress code. I think I'll go with eating in the hotel bar and getting some rest

Dress code?! In WISCONSIN! Dude, take your shit-kickers off and you should be good!

OR....

You should have told them that you were under cover. DEEP DEEP DEEP undercover.

Probably too late, but the "Museum of Industrial Design" (I think that's what it's called) is supposed to be outstanding as many of the most famous industrial designers of the 20th century were educated there.

BTW, you might find something interesting to listen to on WMSE 91.7 FM.
When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

You can always go find the ACE hardware store where Jeffery Dahmer got all his supplies. East Troy is just outside town to the south west and is a great dropzone.

Those two things should be good for a couple days anyway.
HPDBs, I hate those guys.
AFB, charter member.