normiss

2 cocks -1 box!

:D:D Imagine him hearing over the car radio, on the way home, in a local news broadcast.
'Deputies were summoned to the Welch residence on Tennessee Ct. this afternoon, when Mrs. welch phoned 911. She complained she had 2 cocks stuck in her box, which she needed removed, so she could prepare a chicken dinner, before her husband got home from work'

«shaking head in disappointment»
normiss, normiss, normiss. You young man are just straying out of control with skymama, out on vacation. She's going to come back to find, you've been corrupted & converted into just another post whore. Tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk. « sigh » :D:P:PB|
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

Maybe she'll spank me!!!
:D:D:D

:D:D:D
Ah, a motive behind it. ;) Got ya! :ph34r: I can see how you'd look forward to that after her absence. :D Well then by all means: post whore away naughty >:( boy! :D
Soon as she gets back i'll be sure & tell her you really deserve, a good bare-assed spanking! ;)
But if it works to help convince her- ya owe me! :D;)
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

"It's disgusting, awful and horrendous that someone would torture roosters like this. This is the United States of America. You don't do that here," said homeowner Leslie Welch.

No, we just chop their heads off and eat them :D
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD