normiss

Where are all the SKYDIVERS???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

maybe I just need coffee this morning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At this point, I think you just need to get laid.

Me thinks, since you brought it up, you should be willing to help a brother out...:P:)

Isn't everyone welcomed around the bonfire, both real and virtual? Of course. if their personality sucks or they give bad advice, they should and do get shunned, in reality or virtually. :)
I enjoy many of the posts by folks with very few jumps.

Define "Shunned"?:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Here ya go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86XFONQwerc

Not only are there instegators, there are also smart-a$$es...:P:P:D:D

Are you allowed to move your hips that much during a sermon??? :ph34r:
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

HOLY SHIT.. I didnt know you only had 10 jumps... DUDE......GO jump...it will help.. really.

I'm not sure what you mean by that .......... Have you seen his AFP videos too? :P

Sorry Warped, couldn't resisit ............ I'd love to see you get back in the air as long as your knees can handle the landings.

Is it just me or do we seem to be collecting "hangers on"???
It seems there are more non-jumpers or those that simply claim to be jumpers although none of them have ever been spotted on an actual dropzone - than true jumpers on this web site these days.
We even have people with a whopping FIVE JUMPS posting in the incidents forum.:S
I go to motorcycle forums all the time...and the guys there actually ride!

Maybe we should actually require a license verification function to even allow folks here!:D

maybe I just need coffee this morning. B|:D:D

Welcome to e-life. All you need is too much time at your job to surf the web and you to can be the shizzniz on the interweb. :S

It isn't just this forum.

When I moderated a offroading website we seemed to pick up webwheelers with too much time on their hand and no actual connection to the hobby aside from tearing up some farmers field in their mothers ford windstar when they were 16 years old.
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

Sorry, but I must disagree;
For example, I think LawRocket is one of the best posters on here, and last I looked he didn't even have 20 jumps.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

What, my posts not 'doin' it' for ya? :|

[GladiatorVoice]"ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!"[/GladiatorVoice]

I was just hoping to get 100 skydives before I died. I did that, but I met all these freaking friends along the way and now i'm stuck. :S:ph34r:

...now I've got that damn Huey Lewis song 'Happy to be Stuck With You' in my head, thanks a lot. :P

~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.