OverTech

Help my brother

Hey guys, my brother has put together a video for some kind of tea scholarship competition. The prize is a $20k scholarship which would help when he transfers to Naropa University next year. 10% of the judges scores will be based on the number of views the video gets.

My brother has had a very long road to get where he is today, he spent several years homeless and living on the streets. I did everything I could to make sure he at least had clothes and food. A couple of years ago he got interested in some college classes and gave me a call. I set him up with a bank account, a cell phone and a laptop and I put a little money in his account every week. He has worked hard ever since and signed up for more classes than any one person should sign up for, but maintained a 4.0 GPA the entire time.

This video he has put together is about the origins and benefits of green tea. It doesn't matter if you're interested in green tea or if you don't even like tea, just please click the link and waste 2 minutes of your time... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMFWGW7fQbc

Thanks everyone!!!

Dave

Excellent piece, VERY well done! Your brother certainly deserves at the very least, serious consideration for the scholarship for this video piece.
You deserve some recognition as well, for a brother of the year award, good 'looking out' for him! B|

It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak