kenz

R.I.P. Bernie Mac

After a battle with pneumonia Bernie Mac died I think last night.

That's pretty crappy - He's hilarious and always had great timing and relatability in comedy.

Rest in Peace - keep them laughing till we all get there.
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

No way are you kidding me? [unsure]
He was hilarious, big hearted (never forgot where he came from) & still rather young.
Damn WTF?
R.I.P. Bernie keep 'em ROTFLTFAO!

It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

according to good morning america - they just did a whole segment on his life and career and said that he died from complications from pneumonia

apparently he also had some sort of lung disease too
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

ok i know i'm not making it up - they talked about his show the bernie mac show, charlie's angels and that he was leaving behind a wife and a daughter - i'm just relaying what was on the news - and they showed pictures of Bernie MAC - so i don't know what else to tell you, it's what was on their broadcast this morning - i'm not arguing i'm just telling you i know what i saw - i don't know why they would report it on national news if it didn't happen- however it wouldn't be the first time major networks have screwed stuff up - i hope that you're right and he is responding well, but i'm just saying it said today that he died

As he might have said: "Ain't this a bitch!" [:/]

That sucks. I especially liked him in the Def Comedy Jam days, before he was playing to white folks. "I ain't scared-a you muthafuckas!"

OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

After a battle with pneumonia Bernie Mac died I think last night.

That's pretty crappy - He's hilarious and always had great timing and relatability in comedy.

I liked that show he had where he had those kids. I guess it was "The Bernie Mac Show"? It was funny. Sad that he died of illness so prematurely.
Spirits fly on dangerous missions
Imaginations on fire

Bernie, i watched your television series when i could, your scripts made me smile and laugh. I especially liked your monologue at the end of the show. Now, you "Broke on through to the other side" I'll just bet you keeping the angels in stitches.

Your life touched so many. You are gone now, but not forgotton. God bless your soul, and R.I.P. I'll see you when i get there!
-Richard-
"You're Holding The Rope And I'm Taking The Fall"

I'm so bummed, I loved that guy. Loved his TV show too. Used to tell my wife and kids to pay attention to what he was saying, that he was MY kind of father figure.

On the bright side, heaven just got funnier.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !