swedishcelt

does anyone.,,

Yes, I'm rather fortunate enough to know a few (very few) but still a few people like that.
The ability to love unconditionally, says a great deal about both people in that relationship.:)BTW. Awwh what a CUTE avitar.:)

Edited to add: It is an equal or even greater feeling to be the one to 'Love some else unconditionally' as it is to be 'Loved Unconditionally' :)B|
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

Does anyone know everything.

Hell, NO!:o
I might be crazy, but I'm not stupid.:S

You need to get out of the convent, and go into town more often.;)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

No.
I'm a secret operative for the KGB...
who am I??

great...now I'm confused AND in need of another beer.

VoIP dial peer patterns for tomorrow be damned!
It's beer time!!!

wait...what was the question again?

and don't trust anything that ryoder character says...he openly tried to confuse the fuck outta me on an interview once...:P:D:D:D

really know you? I guess I'm getting a little wasted and macabre... serious? Does anyone know everything. You know, all and they still unconditionally love you as a friend and/ or more? Does anyone unfortunately get it all? B|

Unconditionally? Sometimes I think "no". . . . but a big, huge part of that is me not wanting to or not feeling comfortable enough with my not so positive attributes to fully share. I know that I have weaknesses, but I don't like others seeing that... so I cover it up. A nice mask hides so many faults. :)

I don't really know me

:o Oh so you were just as shocked as the rest of us, when those drunken, raunchy sex videos of you surfaced on the internet? Do you still have that nun outfit? :o:$:D:P
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

:D Oh, you're right. I just reviewed them. It was the camera man who was swaying like drunkard. My apologies. So do you still have the nun & Margret Thatcher Dominatrix outfits or not? :$:P