turtlespeed

She's BAAAAAAAAACK . . .

No one did cause she didn't post in the unofficial goodbye thread....:P

I was going to say the same, but I think she did post it somewhere
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I wonder what turtle's up to now?

B| O U C H ! B|

« struck by turtle's over-zealously wagging tail & blinded by >:( gleam in his eyes »
But oddly I can suddenly predict the not-too-distant future, with amazing accurracy...
turtle's 'welcome back skymama'
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

:)finally got a chance to start paying you back at least a little, for helping me get through my unexpected bombshell several weeks ago! And for helping keep my spirits up in the extremely difficult days that followed. :)Yay! I finally got to cheer You up some! B|:)
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

lol....yes, I'm back and yes, I was on vacation in Washington getting in touch with my inner nature-girl. I might get around to posting some pics soon. The worst part about going on vacation is the amount of stuff you have to catch up on when you get back. :S

Thanks for behaving while I was gone, Clint. ;)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Have I touched her before?
If not, I'd like to!

You don't remember? Geez, what a way to crush a girl's ego. :P
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Now help me get this right, you are going to post pictures, of you, Skymama, touching your inner WHAT????

Those pictures require a subscription to my webpage. I have to pay for my trip somehow, you know. :P