Conundrum

VOTE for (my son) Aiden!

104.3FM (a local radio station) is holding a beautiful baby contest and the grand prize winner is a $20,000 scholarship for your kid. I think Aiden has a great shot at winning (because he's so damn cute! But what parent doesn't think that right? :D ) and I need your help! If you can take a few minutes and vote for him that would be awesome!

http://www.1043myfm.com/pages/beautifulbabycontest/index.html

If you click on the first (orange) "vote" button under "ROUND 4 GALLERIES", below the "Aa-An" box, it will open a window where you can make your contestant choice. Aiden is contestant 25 under the "Aa-An" gallery. Please be sure to choose the correct gallery! You'll need to enter an e-mail address to vote (I know people hate that, sorry) A confirmation is sent to that email, so if you vote, make sure you can access that e-mail address to confirm.

I really appreciate the time anyone takes to vote for Aiden. If he wins round 4 he will move onto the finals where a grand prize winner will be voted for (so I may need your vote again if you don't mind)!

Thank you! I will keep the post updated for anyone that cares.

:)

Talk about a "conundrum" Conundrum! $20K is serious money! Is it too late to enter?:o
Just kidding. The contest is your find so I voted for your cute kid. Good luck!!!

But now that you've shown me yours I have to show you mine (a favorite game of my.....er.....youth). It should pop up as the first pic in the gallery.
http://boneheadcomposites.com/gallery/index.html

geez...after your reaction to others asking the same favor of you, i'm surprised you had the nerve to post this!

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3197622;search_string=vote;#3197622

If people don't want to enter their e-mail and vote in case of spam, fine by me. I understand. Thanks for your concern, though. :)

I voted because of the pics you posted of yourself...:$ Ever since that day I do whatever you say! :P:P Nice looking kid though. And I cant believe more people dont have a fake email address made up just for internet offers.

Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

And I cant believe more people dont have a fake email address made up just for internet offers.

So that's why you never respond to me.... they all end up in the "fake email" [:/];)

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I can't help but laugh a little. I think motherhood may have softened you. This is the kind of thing that you would have made one of those replies to that....well....people just accept you as you....heh.

He's beautiful. I like the Bose headset. He's an up-scale version too. :)

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

geez...after your reaction to others asking the same favor of you, i'm surprised you had the nerve to post this!

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3197622;search_string=vote;#3197622

Wow that really surprised me to.:S I voted already but I think someone really needs to make an apology to the other person looking for votes for their Kid.

Funny thing how everything we say on the net can come back on us..

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

Wow that really surprised me to.:S I voted already but I think someone really needs to make an apology to the other person looking for votes for their Kid.

Funny thing how everything we say on the net can come back on us..

What's "coming back"? I didn't want to vote because I don't want spam coming to my e-mail accounts that I use for business. I don't blame anyone if they feel the same way and don't want to vote for Aiden. Some people have email accounts they don't care about (alias accounts) and some don't care about getting spam and I appreciate the ones who vote with those accounts. I don't have an account for that. If that's what I "need" to apologize for, so be it. Sorry. :)
edit: now that I think about it, I could have used my dz.com account I suppose. I don't care about getting spam there. It's probably too late to vote for the other kid, though. Oh well.