TrophyHusband

what goes good with tuna steak?

Where did you go at? Was it a 1/2 day, 3/4 day, etc?
I have been going alot, and got a 18 lb. white sea bass last Sat (biggest fish I ever caught!). A total of 78 was caught! The jackpot fish was 38 lbs. a 3/4 day trip at the Channel Islands (Anacapa).
Gary
(lots of recipes on the internet) I just put it in a tin baking pan, potatoes, onions, butter & olive oil, salt & pepper)

it was definately a full day. we launched the boat in hammond, oregon and went wsw about 35 miles from the mouth of the columbia river. it was rough and it took about 3 hours to get out there. we then trolled for a couple of hours before finding the fish, but once we found them, we got bit all day. we only got 3 triples and a few doubles, and the rest were singles, so it took us a long time to plug the boat. in the middle of the 3 hour trip back in, around 7:30 pm, a coast guard helicopter showed up and circled us once, went lower and circled us again, went really really low, threw open the door, and circled us a thrid time. the then called us on the radio. it turned out that the boat that we were fishing with that went in around noon got really worried about us, and when he couldn't get us on the radio, called the coast guard and a search was launched.

an 18 pound sea bass is nice. we have black sea bass up here. when i go halibut fishing out of sekiu, washington, i like to do some bass fishing, but this year it sucked, i only caught one. i blackened it and it was awsome. next year i'll plan my trip around better tides instead of going opening weekend of halibut season.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com