airtwardo

Miss you already big fella.

Jim, I'm SO sorry for your loss - he was a beautiful dog and a wonderful companion I'm sure... I've come to acknowledge that, whether animal or a person, death royally sucks - that and old age didn't pan out too well.

My dog is like family too; animals are really special.

My condolences through this tough time. :(

Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

There is nothing better in this world than a big gentle dog.

Never thought of it quite that way, but ya know....you're right! B|

One last pic~ my favorite. :$

Bear laughs while Son trying to tell me, 'Not my fault' the dog pushed him in the pool...:)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Man I am so sorry. I know exactly how you feel. We lost our Jasmine dog in Jan to bone cancer. She was 11. And 2 weeks ago we lost our Yukon dog to the same damn thing. He was 15. I miss them both terribly. We did adopt Diver dog 2 1/2 months ago. So we have a new companion to keep us company. Again I'm so sorry. I know how hard it is.

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.

I'm truly sorry Jim.

If it's any help, Boo Bear knew and appreciated what a wonderful life he had with you. He couldn't have asked for more and he knew it. They just don't live as long as we do, so knowing you gave him a happy life is your reward. And you'll see him again - no leashes for sure.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

Thanks man...I needed that~

And, beloved master, should the great Master see fit to deprive me of my health or sight, do not turn me away from you. Rather hold me gently in your arms as skilled hands grant me the merciful boon of eternal rest - and I will leave you knowing with the last breath I drew, my fate was ever safest in your hands."

He wasn't doing to well and I knew it was coming, I was up all night layin' next to him on the floor, scratching his face, feeding him ice and talking to him...

He wasn't a 'pet' he was both friend & family...I'm glad I could help him get through this, he was always there for me.

You're more than welcome, Jim.

It's never easy to say goodbye, but sometimes, it truly is kindest to let them go.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

At least you gave him some good years I gather.

More like, he gave me...;)

He was the runt of the litter and no one wanted him, we were just going over to 'take a look...' :$

I looked at him ~ he looked at me...& we were walking to the car before my wife could say "...but I thought we were just..." :o:SB|

He looks like a little ball of fluff in that picture. Very cute. I don't see how you couldn't take him home looking like that!

I'm really sorry about your loss man. From what you've said and the pictures you've shown its without a doubt he was an awesome dog. I find it so amazing how two completely different creatures on Earth can have so much love and compassion for each other.
You know what's similar between Cops and Firefighters? They both wanna be firefighters.

Twardo, I'm not gushy and I'm not gonna change now-but that's a tough one and I feel for you. We'll add one more old friend to a toast at the Acey Deucy

You're on....make it two!

Edited to add: :$

Thanks guys, ya'll helped me make it through a pretty rough day.

I keep looking for him...then remember he's gone. :(

Blue Skies Boo Boo Bear ! :):)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

A Great Pyrenees, his parents and all his sibs were registered...Bear boy was the runt nobody wanted, I'm bettin' he was the best of the bunch!:)

Sometimes a dog is better than a family member. Sorry for your loss brother.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192