Daizey

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince trailer released today!

I know this makes me sound like a strange man, but I just love Luna.

In the books she came off just weird, but in the movies they've made her actually quite charming. I sort of wish Harry would have ended up with her.

Edited to add . . .

So based on the photo in your first link, I thought she was in the trailer! Heh, heh . . . good trailer btw.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I could care less about Harry Potter, but I read an interesting bit of trivia about J.K.Rowling a few days ago: She is the first author ever to make it into the billionaires club.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I just love Luna.

Luna totally rocks! Nerdy, offbeat girls (ala Sarah Silverman) are the new hip genre of celebrity. They toned down the character in the movie, for sure, but both the book and movie character are a lot of fun.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

is that a different guy playing dumbledor than in the first couple of movies?

Yes. Richard Harris played Dumbledore in the first movie, maybe the 2nd one as well. He died from cancer, IIRC. So the rest of the movies has a different actor in his place.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Sweet! I might have to reread the book (for the third or fourth time now) before the movie comes out just to get in the mood.:)

Just to help you to be disappointed in the movie more? It's made by the guy that made the last one....

If you are a HUGE Harry Potter fan like me, you've been waiting for this!! It's been a year since Deathly Hallows and (finally) today the the Half Blood Prince Trailer was released! See it here!

It looks gooood!

Pushed back to July 17 '09 :|
http://www.reuters.com/article/rbssTechMediaTelecomNews/idUSN1444562120080814

Only 115 337 days to go