bigway

Worlds biggest ecstasy bust: Australia.

Who gives a shit If the world ran out of E.

Well, the people who like to do E would probably give a shit. Just like the people who like to get drunk would give a shit if the world ran out of booze.

Personally, I think it's a stupid thing for cops to be wasting their time with. Just make it legal and that will either put these people out of business or give them a non-criminal business to be in.

Personally, I think it's a stupid thing for cops to be wasting their time with.

What do you think the cops do with all their confiscated drugs? The next few months may be a great time to visit Australia. The cops will be peace-loving, pupil-dilated hippies that want to hug everyone. You might even see some uniformed cuddle-puddles in the streets of Sydney.

We need more X and Pot drug busts like this so the law enforcement stops going off and beating the crap out of people.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

What do you think the cops do with all their confiscated drugs? The next few months may be a great time to visit Australia. The cops will be peace-loving, pupil-dilated hippies that want to hug everyone. You might even see some uniformed cuddle-puddles in the streets of Sydney.

We need more X and Pot drug busts like this so the law enforcement stops going off and beating the crap out of people.

You're so silly. The cops don't dabble in anything other than the cocaine they confiscate and they only do that to get that extra energy they need to beat the crap out of people night after night ... ;)
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

The cops don't dabble in anything other than the cocaine they confiscate and they only do that to get that extra energy they need to beat the crap out of people night after night ...

Judging from the severity of the beatings, I'm more likely to believe Meth than Cocaine ... [:/]
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

per capita mate.

%90 of pills MADE in the uk do not contain any mdma at all...... its all speed and K ( and floor scrapings!:D)....and those that are imported can go for as little as 50p,

But Coke is a LOT cheeper in the uk and therefore more accessable to the masses . About 10 years ago i would have said you are right... but times are a changing. ( people still take pills in the uk but nowhere near as much as they used to).Its all about the coke.

but because of the outrageous price of coke in oz pills are the drug of choice for going out hands down. and this has been shown by the huge increase of imports...

all you have to do is go out at night and go top a club.... Its rampant....

Ill take you out this weekend and show you mate!!!!:D:D

the affect of this bust wont be felt untill a couple of months before xmas...But it was impressive.... ive herd these fellas import up to %60 of the gear in OZ(sceptical about that though!@),

Sounds like a definite gap in the market to me gazz!:D:D......so when is your next shipment of (skydiving )gear comming in from overseas!?...B|:D

.....And you thought Kiwis couldn't fly!!!!

come on, let them coppers have a little fun.. B|
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

I remember there was a bit of an outcry when some Dr in the UK went around saying look at the amount of E sold and deaths compared to drinking deaths. Which then prompted a documentary about which is more dangerous.

In fact, heres the torrent about it:

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4227163/BBC_Horizon_-_2008-02-05_-_Is_Alcohol_Worse_than_Ecstasy_

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

Recent research has analysed the link between the harmful effects of drugs relative to their current classification by law with some startling conclusions. Perhaps most startling of all is that alcohol, solvents and tobacco (all unclassified drugs) are rated more dangerous than ecstasy, 4-MTA and LSD (all class A drugs). If the current ABC system is retained, alcohol would be rated a class A drug and tobacco class B.

With the Controlled Substance Act in the U.S., I would think alcohol would be a Schedule II (or possibly even a Schedule I) drug. All things considered, it is definitely more dangerous than some of the other Schedule I/II drugs. I don't think it should be illegal, but it makes sense that anything less dangerous (which would include many drugs that are currently illegal) should also be legal.

I guess its slightly less dangerous to have say 3 bears a day to an acid a day (keeps the doctor away... sorry couldnt resist:D)... or a pill a day....

Too late now though the government has spent soo much on telling us how deadly these drugs are they cant tax them now!...Guess they should have thought about that sooner...

.....And you thought Kiwis couldn't fly!!!!