guppie01

Birthday gift for 1 year old

Have a birthday party this coming weekend to attend. 1 year old girl who already has everything - WTH am I supposed to bring????

Any parents out there with some creative ideas???

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I have this toy plane that I got back awhile ago at some xmas party that may be of use to you :P

HEY, are you trying to re-gift my gift back to me??? :ph34r:

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
OMG, is she okay?

If you want her to have fun while upsetting the parents, get something loud. And/or something messy.

Those lawn mower popper tools, etc., are pretty good for that. Even better if they also make bubbles. Kids love them, and parents hate them.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

If you want her to have fun while upsetting the parents, get something loud. And/or something messy.

Those lawn mower popper tools, etc., are pretty good for that. Even better if they also make bubbles. Kids love them, and parents hate them.

lol... I was thinking of something along those lines when I saw the ideas of push/pull for that age range. She loves to pull herself up - hasn't quite mastered balancing on her own, that would be perfect!

g
OMG, is she okay?

Pffft.... Get her a puppy and call it a day. :D

LOL they already have 3 cats - the poor puppy probably wouldn't even make it a day!!! :ph34r:

g
OMG, is she okay?