turtlespeed

New Olympic Events . . .

. . . like for instance, Sport Fucking, you could create a bar atmosphere for round one and see who picks up the most "partners". Of course you would have different classes, like gay, lesbian, Bi . . . Hetero sport fucking is being left out for political correctness though.

What other games would you have in the Olympics if you could . . . besides skydiving.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Recently, during a javelin competition, one of the judges was too close to the target. The javelin went through their foot.

Their hiring practices should include questions like, "Do you know that a javelin has a pointy end?"

So, we all enjoyed Lawn Darts. We did it as kids with the plastic ones. Let's take it up a notch. Pointy steel tips.

You have to stand in the little target and dodge the darts as they land. If you get out of the circle, you lose.

Or just make the javelin event into Olympic Spear Dodging. Kind of like Dodge Ball, but with more fear.
No team event. Just singles. Scoring would be obvious.

hmmm, the 100m jerk off, fastest one to run across the finish while jerking it wins (must get off at least 1 time)

jerk off for distance (men only). see how far you can shoot your load

jerk off for volume (women only). see how big of a cup you can fill being a squirter.
JewBag.
www.jewbag.wordpress.com

Recently, during a javelin competition, one of the judges was too close to the target. The javelin went through their foot.

Are you referring to THIS EVENT? It was a photographer who got stuck with the pointy end... :|

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

hmmm, the 100m jerk off, fastest one to run across the finish while jerking it wins (must get off at least 1 time).

I don't think that's what they meant by "Higher, Faster, Stronger"...
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Are you referring to THIS EVENT? It was a photographer who got stuck with the pointy end... :|

ltdiver

No, but I think that may have been a subconscious desire to get their picture taken. Photographers never get seen.

clicky

Can't you just imagine the judge, pointing with her toe, and saying, "I think it is going to land... here... OW!"

Mud or jello wrestling.

:D:D:D that is the first thing i thought.....great minds heh??
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

hmmm, the 100m jerk off, fastest one to run across the finish while jerking it wins (must get off at least 1 time)

jerk off for distance (men only). see how far you can shoot your load

jerk off for volume (women only). see how big of a cup you can fill being a squirter.

Let's make it interesting. Couples 100 meter dash. Stipulation is that the women must have at least one hand on the men's schlong. Let go or the man outruns his gal, they get disqualified.

OR

Couples dash with the men holding their women in a standing sex position with the women's legs wrapped around and their snatches filled. First man to carry his gal across the finish line wins. Stipulation is he must make at least 10 thrusts in her.

OR

Men's 100 meter dash, with sex stations every 10 meters (think hurdles), 10 thrusts each woman. If he blows his load before the finish line, he's disqualified.

Any other ideas? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Zorbing is pretty cool.:)

Anyone else getting childhood flashbacks of when they were a child and shoved in a dryer w/o heat and tumbled for 30 or so minutes? My brother & sister used to do that to me when I annoyed them until my parents caught them once. I just thought it was good fun. :$

I bet I'd be pretty good at that sport...at least a semi-finalist.:D

Zorbing is pretty cool.:)

Anyone else getting childhood flashbacks of when they were a child and shoved in a dryer w/o heat and tumbled for 30 or so minutes? My brother & sister used to do that to me when I annoyed them until my parents caught them once. I just thought it was good fun. :$

I bet I'd be pretty good at that sport...at least a semi-finalist.:D

Hell, I was able to rig the dryer so I could get in and turn it on myself using a coat hanger! :D:D:D

Only problem was, I couldn't get it to stop! So my yelling got mom's attention across the house, and she came and got me out, and added a few whacks on my ass with a paddle for my trouble. I was probably 7 years old.

I was a royal pain in my parents' ass growing up. By the time my dad was 40, his hair was already nearly white. I'm 40 and don't have a white or gray hair on my head. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You know... your quote is just something Futuredivot will never say to me. >:( LMAO.

Billy, I'm sort of scared to say this but after that post I realize we might have a few things in common. How many times did you say... jump off the roof? Put a large rig or piece of farm equipment into drive before the age of six... :D;)

You know... your quote is just something Futuredivot will never say to me. >:( LMAO.

Billy, I'm sort of scared to say this but after that post I realize we might have a few things in common. How many times did you say... jump off the roof? Put a large rig or piece of farm equipment into drive before the age of six... :D;)

I once started the car when I was 9, had just put it in drive and was just starting to roll when my mom came flying out and pulled me out of the car. :$ I got an ass-whupping for that one too.

Then there was the time my parents were gone for the weekend when I was in high school and home alone. I took the riding mower out to ride around the yard. My best friend wanted to try it out, so I let him. I lived on a steep slope, and my friend was riding uphill when the clutch slipped and he started to roll backwards downhill. He didn't know how to stop and when the tractor made a sharp turn, he jumped off and the tractor ended upside down leaning against a tree, its axle bent. :S We were able to right it, and after a few attempts I got it restarted and promptly drove it back to where I took it from. A week goes by and my dad comes in and says "What the goddamn hell did you do with my tractor? The axle's bent! You're grounded for a month!" I didn't have the heart to tell him I let my friend ride it, I figured my punishment would have been worse, plus if he'd gotten hurt, his family would have sued us. [:/]

There's also the time I climbed a tree I had no business climbing. Too thin and too weak. I got a little too high up in it, and the trunk bent over like a pole vault before snapping with me 10 feet off the ground. WHAM! Boy was my dad mad about that one. He planted the tree a few years before. Looking at it now 25+ years later, you can see the kink in the trunk where it grew past the snapped off point. :D

I got plenty more stories but this is the wrong thread for them. :P

Flip Cup!!

or flippy cup...

whatever you tend to call it ;)

CReW Skies,
bubbles

"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Mud or jello wrestling.

Ramen Noodle Wrestling is very entertaining as well, ya know! B|

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Let's make it interesting. Couples 100 meter dash. Stipulation is that the women must have at least one hand on the men's schlong. Let go or the man outruns his gal, they get disqualified.

[announcer voice] In lane four is Helga Harileghs and her partner Billy Vance. Folks, here's and inspirational story for you. Billy and Helga are our first handicapped team to compete. The Olympic Committee is allowing Helga to use a modified thumb/forefinger grip after Billy won a suit sponsored by The Foundation for Americans With Genital Deficiencies.[/announcer's voice]
You are only as strong as the prey you devour