matt1215

Itchy Anus

Sounds like you have a bad case of tape worms. I suggest Gold Bond's magical icy gnomes. Or a hemorrhoid cream, but there's no magical icy gnomes in the hemorrhoid cream.

Maybe you should use a smaller gauge butt plug? Or maybe you should just consult a doctor?
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

LOL is that an actual side effect?! How come you never hear about that on the TV when they play Drug Commercial....

[really fast] "Side effects may include, but are not limited too, itchy anus, tingling butthole or in rare cases, inflamed sphincter. Women should not take or handle Nexium due to a side effect known as "Super PMS". [/really fast]
=========Shaun ==========

Sounds like you have a bad case of tape worms. I suggest Gold Bond's magical icy gnomes. Or a hemorrhoid cream, but there's no magical icy gnomes in the hemorrhoid cream.

Maybe you should use a smaller gauge butt plug? Or maybe you should just consult a doctor?

Magical icy gnomes? Could be worms, could be a fucking hex from some gypsy i pissed off. Start seems to correspond to the time my doc updosed my Nexium

LOL is that an actual side effect?! How come you never hear about that on the TV when they play Drug Commercial....

[really fast] "Side effects may include, but are not limited too, itchy anus, tingling butthole or in rare cases, inflamed sphincter. Women should not take or handle Nexium due to a side effect known as "Super PMS". [/really fast]

LOL!!!!

Nexium is not a suppository. Read the directions. If you get it out quick, there should be enough to take orally. I mean, why waste it ?

;)

i was gonna write pretty much the same thing..

:D:D:D:D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Nexium is not a suppository. Read the directions. If you get it out quick, there should be enough to take orally. I mean, why waste it ?

;)

I HAVE been taking it orally :|:|

At least now I can relate to my cat, when she scoots her butt across the carpet :D:D

Magical icy gnomes?

Reffering to Gold Bond nut powder. Its like a golden breathmint for your balls so Im guessing it might work on the ol' asshole as well. Your best off using the blue bottle.:o

LOL!! That kinda like icy-hot?

You could use Head and Shoulders!!!!:D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

;)

i was gonna write pretty much the same thing..

:D:D:D:D

LOL!! Still, I might as well be taking it rectally. Feels that way at least :P.

On the bright side, prep-h cooling gel's good shit!! :)

Magical icy gnomes?

Reffering to Gold Bond nut powder. Its like a golden breathmint for your balls so Im guessing it might work on the ol' asshole as well. Your best off using the blue bottle.:o

:D:D

Magical icy gnomes?

A Head and Shoulders suppository would feel nice & tingly