guppie01

I love Greenie Power

Its even better being able to read everyone PM's and see all the naked pictures people send each other on here ;):P

One day I aspire to have greenie powers!!!!

teeeheeeee

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I love it too. I get to look in the trash bin and see what the heck you're talking about. :ph34r:

Did my post make it before being trashed??? :ph34r:

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
OMG, is she okay?

I love it too. I get to look in the trash bin and see what the heck you're talking about. :ph34r:

Hey I want Greenie Power Where does that line start for that job? :ph34r:

Its even better being able to read everyone PM's and see all the naked pictures people send each other on here

It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

g

Yes. :D

And you dear Lady don't miss a freakin beat on here!!!! I'm hitting you up next time I miss something exciting! :ph34r:

Love it!

g
OMG, is she okay?

g

Yes. :D

And you dear Lady don't miss a freakin beat on here!!!! I'm hitting you up next time I miss something exciting! :ph34r:

Love it!

g

:D

I'm on the computer all day long. I can multi-task. ;)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Just like that... POOOF all gone! :)
g

Besides the "delete post" button we also have a "delete user" button that we can push and you disappear,POOF, just like that no matter where you are. Don't believe me, think about those people who used to post on here that you've never heard from ever again.....yeah, that was a moderator using the "delete user" button . :D

Now quit your griping or you'll force us to use that button on you and this thread.:|............:D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Just like that... POOOF all gone! :)
g

Besides the "delete post" button we also have a "delete user" button that we can push and you disappear,POOF, just like that no matter where you are. Don't believe me, think about those people who used to post on here that you've never heard from ever again.....yeah, that was a moderator using the "delete user" button . :D

Now quit your griping or you'll force us to use that button on you and this thread.:|............:D

Oh shit! Run Gia, run. :D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

:D:DB|

Now quit your griping or you'll force us to use that button on you and this thread. :|.......:D

COOL B| Don't forget my other favorite Greenie Power. ----» The magic master-lock! This thread will lock in 5..4..3..2..:ph34r:
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak