hcsvader

Quote Of The Day

Lets share those marvelous quotes that always come after a few too many beers. Dont want to hear your motivational feel-good bullshit quotes. Let's hear those one liner's that keep you lauhing out loud to yourself for the next week everytime you think about them.

I was out at bar this weekend with group of 6 buddies. It was after last call and we had all failed miserably at picking up any talent, or anything that could pass as talent. SO we're all hanging out at a table. One of my buddies flags over an obviously drunk girl and begins chatting her up. Somehow the conversation leads to her pointing to everyone of us and saying "you're cute, you're cute, you're cute, you're cute and you're cute." To which my friends very loudly replies

"SO HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT A GANG-BANG!"

I have never seen a table of guys scatter so fast in my life only to make it 10ft before collapsing on the ground laughing. Leaving this poor girl sitting at the table alone looking absolutly horrified.

Needless to say we all went home alone and now everytime a cute woman passes by someone has to ask " I wonder how she feels about a gang-bang"

and we all wonder why we're still single.
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

My two buddies were chattin' up two cute girls and were convincing them to party with us after the bars close. Everything was going great until our drunk buddie comes outside and exclaims to one of the girls, "Your breasts need no attention"

I'm still not sure what that means but they both crossed their arms and then had to go "pee".

--"Someday you will die and somehow somethings going to steal your carbon" -MM

A few months back a group of us were on a rental car shuttle bus getting ready to fly home from a two week wildfire detail in the middle of nowhere. One of the guys on the crew is terrified of flying and upon being asked how he was doing commented "I'm so nervous even my balls are sweating!" While my group was taking up the majority of the rear of the bus, he didn't notice that there was a very cute young lady seated next to me just out of his view. We all just looked in her direction and started laughing as he turned 14 shades of red. She just smiled and didn't comment. A few minutes later she got up to get off the bus, and from the steps on the way out looked back at my buddy and said "Good luck with your balls!"

I still practically start crying when I tell that story. Ever since, "Good luck with your balls" has become one of the more common phrases on the crew.
Killing threads since 2004.

That's funny as hell.

I wish I had one that good, but this one is fairly mild. I was out having an afternoon drink with a couple fellow Coasties after a long duty weekend, and around here in MA, most restaurants have a certain drink limit. So this young lady in our group orders a few too many for the waitress to feel comfortable with it. The young lady addresses the issue by saying, "We're going to be drinking ALOT." The waitress says, "Not here you won't be." To which our young lady friend says, "OK, so we'll be drinking in moderation all afternoon. That better?"
"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving." - aviation cliche

LMFAO "Any hole is a goal!"

Fucking brilliant!

Reminds me of the logic used when tryin to knock down a girl with a boyfriend.
"Just because there is a goalie in net dosen't mean I can't score!"
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

Thats good. We need a good Lance Armstrong quote, "Tired of being tired?" I just don't like that one. :|

I'm lookin' at the photo of him just to the left of your post and he could easily be fielding a reporter's question, saying, "How do I feel about a gang-bang? Well, I..." :D
Spirits fly on dangerous missions
Imaginations on fire