turtlespeed

Scientific explination of the male . . .

... and don't assume he's not interested in you if he occasionally lets the conversation lapse.

Huh... actually, that is the reason that I doze off. :D

Remember his brain is his largest sex organ...

Not likely. :D Anyway, I don't plan on using it.

Anyone who disagrees can read the column in this months' Cosmo called "Humorous anecdotes by female Supreme Court Justices."
;)

Translation is, all balls and no brains.

Awww...would you like to borrow some serotonin? :D

Blues,
Dave
I would! Thank you very much. Not to be a whiney bitch and all but it's 52% lower normally and drops even lower when we mense??? Is that fair? We should be getting more at that time. No wonder we chow the chocolate and cry a lot. :S Plus, we get to pull a melon out of a hole the size of a pickle at some point. :| You tell me how that's fair?

Translation is, all balls and no brains.

Awww...would you like to borrow some serotonin? :D

Blues,
Dave
I would! Thank you very much. Not to be a whiney bitch and all but it's 52% lower normally and drops even lower when we mense??? Is that fair? We should be getting more at that time. No wonder we chow the chocolate and cry a lot. :S Plus, we get to pull a melon out of a hole the size of a pickle at some point. :| You tell me how that's fair?

If you don't like it, get out, and leave the rib we gave you here.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Cool. New excuses. :|

Honey, it's not me that forgot, it was my hippopotamus.

No, I didn't pick up on that due to my limbo pole.

My dorsal fin is why I've got nothing to say.

Of course I'm happy, I've got lots of certain omen.

My mig doll made me forget the sweater you wore.

My hippopotamus is why I'm always horny. No, not that one, a different one.

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Turtle. You are a gentleman and a scholar - and there are damned few of us left. I appreciate that you have found this anecdotal but completely accurate explanation.

Amazingly, I must admit that I am so dense that it took a woman to explain this. All truths are easy to comprehend once they are discovered.

And to those women out there reading this - please do not seek to attach any significance to this matter beyond that which is explicitly stated. The articlw said it all - no more and no less.

Above all, I would like to talk about something that wokmen may appreciate. I speak, of course, of the male ass. Most women have a geat appreciation of the male ass, and even have threads about it. You women speak of your preferences and knowledge on the subject. In a very real sense a taboo has become acceptable.

You may ask, "But lawrocket? Why are you mentioning male asses?" Because there is but one underlying and implied message in the origonal post. The point of the original post is about mens' asses. Or, more precisely, about WOMEN ON MENS' ASSES!

Read the post. Understand it and appreciate it. And most of all, GET OFF OF OUR ASSES!!!

For now you know that riding them ain't gonna change that with which we were born.

Ah, wait. I know what you are thinking and I shall save you the effort of telling me and I'll just go fuck myself now...

;o)

My wife is hotter than your wife.

You can have my rib if you want it. You want anything else? :P

[Marlon Brando from The Wild One]B|What've you got?B|[/Marlon Brando from The Wild One]
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

As long as you're giving away stuff, I'll put in for the ass...and the nun outfit.

Ok . . . I hope some one can help me - I just got a mental picture of Andy in a nuns outfit, shaking his "Money Maker"

I think I'm going to cry now.>:(
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun