Nightingale

Attention parents: Birthday gift for two year old boy??

I need to buy a birthday present for a two year old boy. So, ideas?

A flashlight. Kids LOVE flashlights. Any age kids. Get a rugged one with a easy to operate switch and it will be the boy's favorite gift. Guaranteed.

Peace,
-Jeff.
Peace,
-Dawson.
http://www.SansSuit.com
The Society for the Advancement of Naked Skydiving

A flashlight. Kids LOVE flashlights. Any age kids. Get a rugged one with a easy to operate switch and it will be the boy's favorite gift. Guaranteed.

Peace,
-Jeff.

Yes, until a younger brother or sister, or a pet comes along. Then its a deadly weapon. :D:P
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

buy somthing REALLY expensive that comes in a brightly coloured box,
when he unwraps it, take the contents away from him whilst he is playing with the pretty box for hours.B|

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Yes, until a younger brother or sister, or a pet comes along. Then its a deadly weapon. :D:P

Like I said, he'll love it !! ;)

Peace,
-Jeff.

Oh Sh*t! LMFAO!:D:D:D:D:D
Good point. True it's the 'new addition' that won't like it so much! Got ya! :D:D
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

buy somthing REALLY expensive that comes in a brightly coloured box,
when he unwraps it, take the contents away from him whilst he is playing with the pretty box for hours.B|

AggieDave
A card board box, a paper bag and most importantly...some toy that doesn't matter because it will be tossed to the side for the previous two items.

:DLOL! ALSO TRUE! Great minds think alike huh guys? GOOD & TRUTHFUL ANSWER! :D;)

I need to buy a birthday present for a two year old boy. The party is tomorrow... I've been told not to get him clothes. So, ideas?

Do you like his parents? If so, how about some matchbox cars with a gargage that holds them all, so he learns to put them away when he is done with them,

Do you hate his parents? If so, how about a drum? Or finger paints in day glow colors? Perhaps a pet.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Nerf sports toys. :)

A Little black and white toy cow, that laughs manically when you press it tummy :)

MOO HAHAHAH MOO [EVIL]
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Savings bonds are good $50??payable in a hundred years? But I would LOVE to play with my brothers Tonka Trucks. Couldn't break them but we ran over a LOT of my sisters Barbie stuff.

...and the Tonka remained. Also, a little red wagon to pull his stuff along. Kids don't have much control but they can put all their Little Green Army Men and Elmo (like he's in CHARGE of anything) and juice boxes in it.

Radio Flyers will never go out of style.
And indescructable Tonka truck will never EVER go out of style.
...and little greet fighting men...fit right in. The grandparents will know you want to make him happy and a good Tonka is FOREVER!!

ps..I've never made MY birthday public, but I'd love a Radio Flyer to just transport my plants (and the dog while he's guarding the cargo.)

..The kid will get all the learning material and clothes from the family you haven't met. WHO still has a Tonka? Trust me, and get those .99 cent soldiers.
:)

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!