ltdiver

Typo Nazi's Punished

Be made to write "I wil not corect the guvenmint's tipos on nashional monoments" on a blackboard 1000 times?

I'm sure somebody could come up with a better idea.

:D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

The best, most ironic thing in this thread is that the thread title has an...erroneous apostrophe!!!

LOL

(Nazis is plural and doesn't need the apostrophe).

I'm going to lobby to have these guys let off! While I don't do it to national parks property, I've been known to take a marker to various "door is broke" and "Dinning room" signs in public places.

By the way, there's a difference between a typo and an obvious usage error. Typos happen once. I can recognize ignorance of grammatical rules when the same error appears more than once.

Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

The best, most ironic thing in this thread is that the thread title has an...erroneous apostrophe!!!

LOL

(Nazis is plural and doesn't need the apostrophe).

:$ Guess my late nights watching the Olympics has caught up with me. :$ Good catch, Andi. Looking back on it I -think- I was starting to type "Typo Nazi's Punishment". Perhaps my different thought processes caught up with each other....:ph34r:

ltdiver
btw, I am a typo-nazi myself. Actually hate when I make a stupid mistake like this. :D on me!

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon