virgin-burner

skymama better watch out for me tonight..

I think you just confirmed one of her accusations.

I think her unprovoked unsolicited attack proved she's referring to herself!:|:)
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

You know I hear they make pills for that kind of paranoid anxiety. normiss ask your doc if one of them is right for you. :)See 2nd 1/2 of sig line below! ;)

It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

You know I hear they make pills for that kind of paranoid anxiety. normiss ask your doc if one of them is right for you. :)See 2nd 1/2 of sig line below! ;)

Sounds like you're speaking from experience... Any particular med over another that you recommend???

Your confrontational nature is not that of a typical skydiver; I think you need an anger management course before you log back into this site....you might want to get checked for multi-personality disorder...

Threats, personal attacks and stalk-ish behavior is NOT ok and will not be tolerated!
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Enlighten me who's the suppossed stalker stalkee. Better be able to prove the accusation!

Well, I'd love to - thing is, a mod will have to go into the recycle bin and dig it out because you're notorious for having your threads locked and/or deleted...
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Enlighten me who's the suppossed stalker stalkee. Better be able to prove the accusation!

Well, I'd love to - thing is, a mod will have to go into the recycle bin and dig it out
:D:D:D

EXACTLY! If you actually KNEW what you were talking about, you'd KNOW that you're on the right track but you have it backwards as far as who the victim in this matter is.

because you're notorious for having your threads locked and/or deleted...

:D:D

BTW ANYBODY CAN READ A LOCKED THREAD! :S

Really you know this for a fact? When you just posted that you can't see them in the recycle bin? Funny because my records, from forums, pms & emails and communications with some of the moderators, regarding this matter paint a very different picture.
I DO KNOW THE FACTS 1ST HAND.

This is NOT the 1st time THE SAME FEW PEOPLE have repeatedly attacked me unprovoked & unsolicited In the forums, in pms & in emails. So before you go sticking your .02 cents in you might want to get YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.

Including the fact that anyone that was stupid enough to do it a second time AFTER they were informed it would NOT be TOLERATED, opened themselves up to felony criminal charges. EVERY SINGLE TIME I WAS THE ONE BEING ATTACKED WITH OUT PROVACATION. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.

I KNOW WHAT THE FACTS ARE!
Have a LOVELY WEEKEND!:)

[reply
This is NOT the 1st time THE SAME FEW PEOPLE have repeatedly attacked me unprovoked & unsolicited In the forums, in pms & in emails. So before you go sticking your .02 cents in you might want to get YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.

!:) just ignore them, there's not way i would type that much about/towards anyone one here,
It seems like such a total waste of time, personal energy and bandwidth:ph34r::ph34r:

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

;);) VERY TRUE & THANK YOU SQUEAK, FOR YOUR SUPPORT & REMINDING ME TO NOT WASTE MY ENERGY!! :) Jeez'weren't we just talking about this same kinda crap yesterday? :S

Well, I'd love to - thing is, a mod will have to go into the recycle bin and dig it out

:D:D:D

EXACTLY! If you actually KNEW what you were talking about, you'd KNOW that you're on the right track but you have it backwards as far as who the victim in this matter is.

because you're notorious for having your threads locked and/or deleted...

:D:D

BTW ANYBODY CAN READ A LOCKED THREAD! :S

Really you know this for a fact? When you just posted that you can't see them in the recycle bin? Funny because my records, from forums, pms & emails and communications with some of the moderators, regarding this matter paint a very different picture.
I DO KNOW THE FACTS 1ST HAND.

Including the fact that anyone that was stupid enough to do it a second time AFTER they were informed it would NOT be TOLERATED, opened themselves up to felony criminal charges. EVERY SINGLE TIME I WAS THE ONE BEING ATTACKED WITH OUT PROVACATION. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.

I KNOW WHAT THE FACTS ARE!
Have a LOVELY WEEKEND!:)

You keep referring to felony criminal charges when someone infers something about you that you don't like. How exactly are they opening themselves up to that type of charge?

By the way, your style of writing really reminds me of somone....

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2726221#2726221

Have you two met?

:D Are you joking? Are you and this him supposed to scare me? Ok I'll play OMG I am askeered sarte and gravitejunk are coming to get me. Help me. I am afraid for my life.
Speaking of lives, go get one.

Repeat performances is what I'm talking about.
Every month right around this time almost to the day. I get the same exact people pulling the same exact BS. Last time was 07/21 to 07/25. :|

Repeat performances is what I'm talking about.
Every month right around this time almost to the day. I get the same exact people pulling the same exact BS. Last time was 07/21 to 07/25. :|

That wouldn't be around the same time you're waiting for your check so you can go get your meds, would it?