Squeak

Sometimes Family Guy

I don't have a feeling about it one way or the other, really, as far as it being offensive or something, I just didn't find it funny at all. It had no joke to it, or not enough, or something.

I normally think The Family Guy is hilarious, but ...not this time. :|

Spirits fly on dangerous missions
Imaginations on fire

I don't have a feeling about it one way or the other, really, as far as it being offensive or something, I just didn't find it funny at all. It had no joke to it, or not enough, or something.

I normally think The Family Guy is hilarious, but ...not this time. :|

I couldn't agree more... I watch Family Guy nearly everytime its on, becuase its always good for a laugh.. except this time... that was not so funny. Anyone know if that has ever been an episode on TV? I would like to know what was leading up to that...:S

I'm sicker then I thought cause I thought it was funny as hell.:D

i watched the episode last night, then checked youtube to find it:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

THat's so messed uop, but i was dying!!!

FUNNY....

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Just watched the short clip of Peter breastfeeding Stewie. Definitely one of my favorite Family Guy moments. When my buddies and I saw that part on DVD, we had to pause it because we were literally rolling on the floor, laughing our asses off.
Skydiving: You either learn from other's mistakes, or they'll learn from yours.

I just showed it to Julie and she just shook her head.

i shook my head when i saw it too, but i also laughed my arse off. Not so much because it's humourous, but i think because it was just WAY over the line and caught me completely by surprise:ph34r: as the show often does:D (that and American dad):ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I couldn't agree more... I watch Family Guy nearly everytime its on, becuase its always good for a laugh.. except this time... that was not so funny. Anyone know if that has ever been an episode on TV? I would like to know what was leading up to that...:S

Yes as squeak mentioned it was in a TV aired episode. Much like the creators/writers of 'South Park' are know to do...Seth MacFarlane the creator/main writer for 'Family Guy' often does last minute rewrites & animation in the show to reflect true stories ripped from the head-line of the news. Believe it or not the true stories have happened 3 times in the past 11 years that I know of In KY, NJ and NY.

This one was based on a story of a 17 year old, I believe from the Long Island incident, actually doing that after giving birth in the restroom & abandoning the the new born in the garbage where the prom was being held. She then immediately returned to the hall & resumed her prom activities, including dancing with her date.

Seth was using it to mock the 'Prom Queen's' appaulling behavior and disgusting lack of concern for her own baby & her truly #%@&ed up priorities.
Here's the same clip again with more footage which shows how he managed to work it in to the script.

At her pre-trial hearing her excuse for her behavior was...'You don't understand the baby being born was ruining my prom night the MOST IMPORTANT NIGHT OF MY LIFE.'

WTF?

Peeeta and Lois
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

I love The Family Guy, but I have to say, nothing makes me laugh as hard as South Park. It truly is funnier than TFG. And it takes a lot for me to say that. It also has the "over-the-top" thing going on harder than TFG.
Spirits fly on dangerous missions
Imaginations on fire

I guess it depends on where you are and where you are coming from. Five years ago, I might've thought it was funny. Now I have a 3-month old and a 22-month old at home, whom I love more than life. That video kinda turned my stomach [:/]

Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

Yes as squeak mentioned it was in a TV aired episode. Much like the creators/writers of 'South Park' are know to do...Seth MacFarlane the creator/main writer for 'Family Guy' often does last minute rewrites & animation in the show to reflect true stories ripped from the head-line of the news. Believe it or not the true stories have happened 3 times in the past 11 years that I know of In KY, NJ and NY.

This one was based on a story of a 17 year old, I believe from the Long Island incident, actually doing that after giving birth in the restroom & abandoning the the new born in the garbage where the prom was being held. She then immediately returned to the hall & resumed her prom activities, including dancing with her date.

Seth was using it to mock the 'Prom Queen's' appaulling behavior and disgusting lack of concern for her own baby & her truly #%@&ed up priorities.
Here's the same clip again with more footage which shows how he managed to work it in to the script.

At her pre-trial hearing her excuse for her behavior was...'You don't understand the baby being born was ruining my prom night the MOST IMPORTANT NIGHT OF MY LIFE.'

WTF?

Peeeta and Lois

"Prom Night Dumpster Baby":D:D:D:D
Muff #5048

I guess it depends on where you are and where you are coming from.

I think some just need to lighten up a little and stop being so damn stiff. Stop being so thin skinned and learn to laugh a little.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

If everyone agreed on it, that would defeat the whole purpose of Squeak posting it.

Hey, people have just as much right to express their distaste about it as do those who "laughed their asses" off about it.

Not one person here was being self-righteous, and I'm impressed with that.:)

Not one person here was being self-righteous, and I'm impressed with that.

This is true. It just seems you can't do a damn thing without somebody bitchin about being offended or about feelings being hurt. Laugh a little. It makes the day go with ease.:D
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

How does the talking baby who is always trying to kill his mother make you react?

Ya know, I stopped watching TV altogether about eight years ago, so I've never actually seen this show. People talk about it, so I know what it is, and sometimes I'm at a friend's house, so they usually have the TV blaring, and I almost always see at least one commercial for it - it definitely gets a lot of ad time. Usually they talk so fast in those commercials, with quick sound-bites, I can't even follow what the plot is - of course, I'm sure that means I'm just getting old :P But it's probably more because I make a effort to not pay attention.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD