mr2mk1g

I need dating advice

I could do with a second opinion.

At the start or last week everything seemed easy. I had two dates lined up with really attractive young ladies; a date with this hot blonde on Thursday evening and a date with a hot redhead on Tuesday (tomorrow) evening. Everything was simple and uncomplicated and I figured I had a pretty good week ahead of me. Now I don't know what to do.

See, the date with the blonde went well... very well. And we've pretty much spent the last 4 nights together. So well in fact that I kinda get the feeling that there's an expectation of exclusivity there.

It gets complicated however... Blonde chick moves away from the city in one month's time so there's no real expectation on either our part's that this is going to be a long term thing. Therefore, I really don't want to burn any bridges with redhead as I'd rather like to see more of her once blondie's left the city.

So what the hell am I supposed to do about the date tomorrow night? I'm quite happy to still go on the date and simply not do anything... but what if I really hit it off with the redhead? I don't want to stuff things up by appearing uninterested or not following up on the date for like a whole month.

On the other hand I'm not the kind of guy who will start seeing two girls at once, (I'm far too lazy and that seems like so much hard work) - so no suggestions that I should simply start seeing both of them as it's only a month I have to worry about.

So do I call redhead, fess up that what seemed like a simple date has gone kinda further than I expected and that I no longer really feel in a position to start dating her... She'd not be pissed about my having had another date or anything, but might not be too impressed with the idea of being asked to wait around a month for me to screw the crap out of blondie while she waits in the wings.

Do I simply cancel the date tomorrow with some kind of excuse and hope to pick things up in a few weeks time?

Do I go on the date tomorrow night, not do anything, and somehow try and stall for a month?(the date by the way is just a first date meeting up for a couple of drinks after work - but then that's what my date with blondie on thursday was supposed to be :D).

Do I shut the hell up because the redhead probably isn't going to like me anyway so I'm agonizing about nothing? hehe

What you're really asking is how you can play both sides against the middle.

Well, it doesn't seem to be that serious after all between you and the blonde if there is "no real expectation on either our part's that this is going to be a long term thing".

So go on the date and see whether you and the redhead like each other. Then choose between both girls and 'fess up' to the other.

There. All that's left to do now is for me to post the usual "Posting on DZ.com disclaimer":
Never seen you hump (thankfully)...not an instructor...advice over the internet...talk to your own instructors.
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

What you're really asking is how you can play both sides against the middle.

Well, it doesn't seem to be that serious after all between you and the blonde if there is "no real expectation on either our part's that this is going to be a long term thing".

So go on the date and see whether you and the redhead like each other. Then choose between both girls and 'fess up' to the other.

There. All that's left to do now is for me to post the usual "Posting on DZ.com disclaimer":
Never seen you hump (thankfully)...not an instructor...advice over the internet...talk to your own instructors.

dennis, altough you dont like me anymore since i'm a freeflier, that just got me SCREAMING laughing..

wonder what kind of instructors you have up there in the north!

:D:D:D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

What about not seeing both of them and starting fresh with someone else? Next up should be a brunette!

Seriously, unless you and the blonde have spoken directly about not seeing anyone else then I think the date with the redhead is fair game. Treat the redhead's date as just having fun with a friend, no harm there....... see where it leads. Maybe it would be a dud anyway?

Good luck!
Always be kinder than you feel.

I'd say...safety first. YOUR safety. Ladies tend to get upset when they find out that they "aren't the only ones."

You KNOW how volatile redheads are, right?
:D:D

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

yeah, next some wiseass is going to suggest I post video of one of my "landings". :P

hell yea, otherwise you wont get no serious advice! we cant judge if we dont see! :)
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Be honest with Blondie, but only if it becomes an issue. The red head doesn't need to know about all of your personal life yet.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

What about not seeing both of them and starting fresh with someone else? Next up should be a brunette!

Seriously, unless you and the blonde have spoken directly about not seeing anyone else then I think the date with the redhead is fair game. Treat the redhead's date as just having fun with a friend, no harm there....... see where it leads. Maybe it would be a XXXX dude ( I FIXED IT FOR YA) anyway?

Good luck!

dont let life pass you by

Seriously, unless you and the blonde have spoken directly about not seeing anyone else then I think the date with the redhead is fair game. Treat the redhead's date as just having fun with a friend, no harm there....... see where it leads. Maybe it would be a XXXX dude ( I FIXED IT FOR YA) anyway?

Good luck!

Ohhhhhhhh, plot twist!

LOL! Imagine finding junk in the redhead's pants? Now, how would you explain that to the blonde? "Honey, take me back for a month because the other chick has a dick!"
Always be kinder than you feel.

Go out with the redhead, see how things go... you already know there's no future with the blonde so don't burn your bridges.
If things go well with the redhead let blondie know, if she still wants to see you and the redhead does too then let them both know about the other... one way or another the problem will sort itself out...
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

Long time no see, my learned friend from across the pond.

My suggestion would be to ask the blonde about it. Tell her exactly what is going on. Then say, "But I'm thinking that considering the last few days, perhaps we should think about being exclusive. I'd like you opinion on it."

Now you've made serious points with the blonde. OR, you've been cleared for approach on runway 69-Red.

My wife is hotter than your wife.