virgin-burner

cheer me up!

i'll be getting my car back today after some time and extensive/expensive repairs. should be a reason to cheer.

we have the swiss skydiving championships going on. there's a huge boogie in a beautiful spot of the country. should be a reason to cheer.

dont feel like attending anything really.

post something uplifting, i need it..

for all the bullshit-artists. only for once, PLEASE, keep out.. please!??

:(:(:(
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

for all the bullshit-artists. only for once, PLEASE, keep out.. please!??

:(:(:(

NO:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: go post in the womens forum:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: ya big wussy, OH and head on out the the BOOGIE and see if you can meet some new peopleB|

Way better than hiding in your own hole and being self pitying:ph34r: and HTFU

;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

yea-yea, squeak the ole troublemaker again.. cant get to utube at work, but i'm sure its that british cunt with the "harden the FUCK up!"..

thats a good one BTW.. :)

-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

Christoph

You do know that I can't make you happy. She can't make you feel unhappy. This is ALL ABOUT YOU.

You need to make yourself feel good with who YOU are. You need to make this VERY SHORT life worth something to YOU.

I know it's hard after a breakup... "what did I do" and "I don't understand" are VERY common statements. But, what if you didn't do anything wrong and what if the only thing to understand is that she's not "the one." Time will give you the answers... until then, go make some jumps or relax or even as squeak said "HDFU" (but DON'T get jaded and bitter) :)

i was being cynic about this SHIT for years. until recently. and again a let-down. sometimes i fear that it will become permanent..

but you're right. HTFU. what a DUMB FUCKING SLUT that is. i should be happy to have gotten rid of her. at least i got to BANG the SHITS out of that BITCH.

i'm looking forward to get my car back, and since the programs i'm working with dont seem to be in order, i should take the afternoon off and get some jumping done.
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

Get some air in your hair things'll look brighter :)
Friends of mine got a new addition to their family last night - a lovely baby boy. Instead of feeling sorry for myself 'cause I'm not even close to having a SO, not to mention kids, I'm sharing in their joy!

Being able to do some s'dives over the Alps should have you grinning like the Mad Hatter :) Focus on the nice stuff & everything'll be alright..

A VERY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
D.S # 125

i was being cynic about this SHIT for years. until recently. and again a let-down. sometimes i fear that it will become permanent..

but you're right. HTFU. what a DUMB FUCKING SLUT that is. i should be happy to have gotten rid of her. at least i got to BANG the SHITS out of that BITCH.

i'm looking forward to get my car back, and since the programs i'm working with dont seem to be in order, i should take the afternoon off and get some jumping done.

Ok, so while she was into you, she was fabulous. Now that she's not, she's a slut, bitch, etc. What does that make you? She told you to bring the extra large box of condoms on your FIRST date. YOU were the one participating in all that "slutty" sex with her. You are as much a slut as she is. Don't harden the fuck up, smarten the fuck up.

You don't have to be cynical about relationships, you just need to make better choices. With the head on your shoulders, not in your pants.:P

[/tough love]

thanks to everyone! especially the boobie-pics!

sartre: i was the one for the long haul. she's the one that wanted to have some wild monkey sex and then dump me. wuats up with that!?

birdlike: actually, you behaved like a good boy!

oh, and thanks to the guy that sent me a nice PM. sometimes, from the least expected, is whats appreciated a lot. you know who you are! dont want to make him look like a nice guy all of a sudden.. :D

over and out! i have some serious skydiving to do now.. :)
i'll be back in for some serious drinking and postwhoring. y'all be aware.. :P

-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

thats some high stuff that looks jumpable. after recent events, i dont think i'll get into BASEjumping after all. maybe some "safe" cliffs, but that'll be about it.. :)
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

oh, but more importantly, i did three jumps, two sitdives and a tracking-dive. all pretty zoo, but what the heck, it was fun nonetheless!

and a couple of FREE beers, and now back home, in for more drinking! B|

-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda