kenz

help me out - takes 2 seconds

hey guys - i have a dear friend of mine that is trying to become a friar at the friar's club - he is in a contest and had the opportunity to roast george takei - and based upon how many votes he gets he'll be able to pass into the next round of finals - he really is funny - he has a raw sense of humor - much like some of you (pay close attention to his tsunami joke at the end if you watch) anyway all you have to do is click vote - there's no registering or anything like that - he's great and definitely deserves it

thanks ;)
Geno Bisconte -Roasting George Takei
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

hey guys - i have a dear friend of mine that is trying to become a friar at the friar's club - he is in a contest and had the opportunity to roast george takei - and based upon how many votes he gets he'll be able to pass into the next round of finals - he really is funny - he has a raw sense of humor - much like some of you (pay close attention to his tsunami joke at the end if you watch) anyway all you have to do is click vote - there's no registering or anything like that - he's great and definitely deserves it

thanks ;)
Geno Bisconte -Roasting George Takei

fixed
www.FourWheelerHB.com

thank you!

No problem. He's pretty funny. Liked the 'cancelled after three years' joke the best. Although the tsunami woulda been good had he not messed it up. :D

That was funny! :D He's good!

My favorite joke was the one about Nasry Malak, where he said that they put the voting online so they could "track the splinter cells"! :D
Spirits fly on dangerous missions
Imaginations on fire

thanks guys - i will definitely be passing the message along to geno that he's getting some help from the skydiving world

if you liked that you can check out some of his stuff from caroline's on youtube :)

thanks again!!!
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me