mattyblast

What colors did you choose for your canopy & why?

Well, bounce-n-blend was in fashion, so I had it as white topskin on one side with a rainbow of brown-tan-green-yellow on the bottom, with a white bottom skin and the same on the top on the other side.

In flight you could barely tell the difference, but was easy to pack. And I still kind of like bounce-n-blend colors -- I'd definitely consider them if I were ordering new gear today.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Just ordered my new one. The two end cells are neon yellow, top and bottom skins of the rest of the cells are white and all cell dividers are neon yellow.

I saw one and it just had a glowing effect to it...

Fitz
#148 Sonic Scrat
"Have you ever kissed a rabbit between the eyes?" Woodpecker pulling out his pants pockets to the waitress

Just ordered my new one. The two end cells are neon yellow, top and bottom skins of the rest of the cells are white and all cell dividers are neon yellow.

I saw one and it just had a glowing effect to it...

Fitz

and your color blind so you wont know what the fuck it looks like anyway. :P:P:P

Nice job fitz. Cant wait to see it.
SONIC WOODY #146

There is a fine line between cockiness and confidence -- which side of the line are you on?

He is just jealous cause most DZs will not let him jump the canopy he just bought.

Also, nothing to be sorry about. I just blame my mother for it anyways....
#148 Sonic Scrat
"Have you ever kissed a rabbit between the eyes?" Woodpecker pulling out his pants pockets to the waitress

Our club just bought an all-orange (actually "tangerine") Navigator 280 to match our school colors. This is the most BLINDINGLY bright canopy you've ever seen.

i went with black center and endcells and then three cell blocks of royal blue and red. The effect was almost what i wanted. When I get my next canopy, it's going to have the same basic scheme but the color blocks are going to be expanded to four cell each with the outside black moving from the endcells to the stabilizers.

-Blind
"If you end up in an alligator's jaws, naked, you probably did something to deserve it."

I ordered off the shelf from PD. Asked for blue with white and yellow, they sent blue and yellow. Whatever.

The main thing (no pun intended) is that you be very visible under canopy. Please, no more solid gray, tan, or green. Put in some bright, neon, or at least contrasting colors so you're more visible. It makes a huge difference in your safety.

7 Yellow cells, black and red cell at one end. Matched the rest of my gear and is nice and visible should I have to chop it and whilst under canopy.

I also like the white top and bottom skin designs with coloured ribs (purple for instance) - theres a few swoopers at my DZ with canopies like this, and they look transparent when coming in to swoop - looks really nice IMO.

He is just jealous cause most DZs will not let him jump the canopy he just bought.

Also, nothing to be sorry about. I just blame my mother for it anyways....

OK, you got me. :$

Just for you, I'm putting on the rainbow chute (oops...I mean canopy ;))

see you in a few weeks. hopefully your rig will be there and I can see the canopy in flight.
SONIC WOODY #146

There is a fine line between cockiness and confidence -- which side of the line are you on?

these will probly be my colors when i order my main.

edit: I'm getting those colors b/c i love the way they look and unless your i'm jumping in snow you would have to be blind not to see a big white thing with two black stripes on it.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Oh yeah, pretty!

I still haven't got my new main, but it's done apparently. Silver bottom skin, yellow ribs and topskin except for a black cell on the right. Matches rig (also done) and jumpsuit (just back from modification).

I don't even have my A and already I'm a gear queer :$

(As my girlfriend likes to point out though, I always have been with everything else I do, it just never had a name before. Thankyou skydiving for naming my condition, I feel better now.)
--
"I'll tell you how all skydivers are judged, . They are judged by the laws of physics." - kkeenan

"You jump out, pull the string and either live or die. What's there to be good at?