bigway

Easy way to have gardening done and windows cleaned.

MY partner and I really can not be bothered with doing the weeding. We have a Big corner section property with a very demanding garden. Also, the windows need a clean.

As we have backpacked around much of the globe we thought we would put an advert up on a backpackers website.

We offered a weeks accomodation for 2 females to come and do a days worth of gardening.
So next week we have Crystal and Malene from Danmark coming to do the weeding and they get to share our spare room for a week and relax in our home.

IN two weeks time we have Melanie and Katrin from Germany coming to wash our windows inside and out and do a spring clean for a weeks stay.

Not only do we get a hell of alot of boring housework done for us but we get to spend two weeks getting to know four like minded travelers. Cant wait for the Danes to get here as I am hanging out for some Frikadeller.

Should be a nice way to kick off the warm weather.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

MY partner and I really can not be bothered with doing the weeding. We have a Big corner section property with a very demanding garden. Also, the windows need a clean.

As we have backpacked around much of the globe we thought we would put an advert up on a backpackers website.

We offered a weeks accomodation for 2 females to come and do a days worth of gardening.
So next week we have Crystal and Malene from Danmark coming to do the weeding and they get to share our spare room for a week and relax in our home.

IN two weeks time we have Melanie and Katrin from Germany coming to wash our windows inside and out and do a spring clean for a weeks stay.
we hope to have Crystal and Malene's remains dissolved well enough that they won't be discovered by Melanie and Katrin before the sedatives we put in their water accumulate enough to be effective.

There, fixed it for ya! :P
Spirits fly on dangerous missions
Imaginations on fire

i figure you would just go to home depot and pick up a couple of beaners =D

2 minor flaws with that Figuring Gayray,
1) No Home Depots here
2) We dont have Beaners here in Australia (we do have people from central and south America though)
:P
:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

i figure you would just go to home depot and pick up a couple of beaners =D

2 minor flaws with that Figuring Gayray,
1) No Home Depots here
2) We dont have Beaners here in Australia (we do have people from central and south America though)
:P
:ph34r::ph34r:

well then i know what i am going to do, i am oppening up a home depot and im going to import beaners directly from the mexican home depot training center to stand outside and wait for work, we could have a int'l student exchange thing going with the mexican HDTC so we can have all sorts of crazy aliens doing hard labor for next to nothing.
JewBag.
www.jewbag.wordpress.com

We import Americans for that sort of thing over on this side of the world. You can always find an American standing outside the labour force agency trying to get a days work. Usually right after they were on the television show 'Border Control' the night before abusing the customs officers and yelling 'I am an American, you have no right to search me, I want a lawyer. These people are useless'. :P

.Karnage Krew Gear Store