CieloDiosa

YO!

WELL HELLO THERE my long lost skydiving buds!!! I have not been on here in forever and I've lost touch with some good friends. I miss you guys so much and I just wanted to say HEY!!!!!!

so what up already!?!!!

~boogie ho!!
pull before impact!
L.A.S.T#14, PMS #309, Ci EL O DI O SA

word!!!

I don't know you but whats up anyway:P

she was part of a double act that used to post here a couple of years ago.

HI CD, you popping in to say hi or sticking about for a while?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Blast from the past....last time I saw you we put you to bed in the guest room in my house. Man were you drunk.
so what you up to little girl?

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

haha my double act moved to denver :(

whats up mouth!! ohh I am still getting put to bed for being too drunk these days. havent outlived that stage of my life yet!
:D

im sorry spence, after certain losses in the sport i took things a little hard and really lost touch with everyone. forgiveness?

~boogie ho!!
pull before impact!

I used to have a friend with the same user name. She disappeared and quit returning phone calls.

Yeah, I think it rings a bell. Cute girl, used to hang with that other cute girl. Neither one ever put out for me, so I didn't commit their names to memory.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

I used to have a friend with the same user name. She disappeared and quit returning phone calls.

Yeah, I think it rings a bell. Cute girl, used to hang with that other cute girl. Neither one ever put out for me, so I didn't commit their names to memory.

They were quite a pair. Met them at the only Dublin boogie I attended. All bubbly and shit.

What's up Cielo??? Good to see you on here again! :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

cocheese what up!! i have a huge blown up picture of a jump with you me and alana in my room so i think of you often!! and bridge day is the best memory you better have because that's when i became mizz cocheese hahaha

rasta HAHA you better freakin remember us!!!!

bobby i fly into DC ALL OF THE TIME!!! next time i overnight there for work we have to hang out!

sunshine & amazon HELLLO lovely ladies!!!!

wow i miss everyone!

~boogie ho!!
pull before impact!