Twoply

Post your odd food combination ideas!

I haven't had ice cream in a long time but...

Buttery-popcorn on vanilla-bean ice cream.

B|

I love sweet & salty together. It's nothing new or odd, but I find most people I know don't (knowingly) care for this combo. Yet, these people love BBQ sauce which is essentially sugar-syrupy crap mixed with a little worcestershire sauce. :S:P

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

French fries and chocolate shake (preferably a Wendy's frosty!)

Once in a blue moon we go to this amazing, local pizza place. They make these sugar-powdered bread thingies--not like a donut. But it's a non-sweet airy bread with a raspberry dipping sauce. Anywho, I always order them but ask them come with the pizza. I always get a funny look. But, that's just how I roll. I've never been a desert kinda girl, but if I do I have to have it with or before the main course.

The last time we went the waitress laughed when I ordered and said her grandpa does that, too. B|:)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

I love thousand island dressing on strawberries and sliced pineapple.

I have to thank my dearly departed stoner brother for this one (from when we were teenagers sneaking in - me: drunk, him: stoned):

2 slices of white bread, spread with Hellman's mayo, sour cream & chives Ruffles potato chips crunched up a bit and put on the bread = a half baked sandwich. Oh, and it was mandatory to have a huge mug of chocolate milk with only Hershey's Chocolate Syrup. Yummy!!! ;)

Always be kinder than you feel.

I love a beer with a snickers candy bar. I get weird looks with that one. but nobody mentioned a ketchup sandwich. I know i'm not the only who ate those as a kid.
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

French fries and chocolate shake (preferably a Wendy's frosty!)

I do the same thing, except I add pickles and it doesn't have to be a frosty. I like to dip the pickles and fries in the ice cream. Yummy! You got the sour, sweet, salty, hot and cold all in one snack!
And I'm not pregnant in case you were wondering.

I love Italian Dressing with mashed potatoes!

Peanut butter and bbq potato chip sandwiches

Peanut butter and banana sandwiches

Twister game and oil-coated bodies. Some of you may not see that as something to eat, all depends on what you like in your mouth!:)

Caress

I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.