RALFFERS

Thank You Mr. Police Officer

It's all in good fun man, I know. B|

Hey, say hi to Marry for me. Hope all is well and you guys are doing good. :)
I'll get down to Zhills eventually for that jump... ;)

Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

I appeared so nervous.

Horse Hockey-You rode both with Twardo and myself and didn't get scared, therefore you don't get scared in cars--------Not like Turtle who was crying "Slow down. please slow down" like a little girl.

:D:D:D I REALLY wanna hear this story! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Edited to add: Was he all up in his shell? :D:P

The police officer/trooper may have just finished up a traffic stop (the person who was pulled over may have already driven away) and was completing a report of the stop while the details were fresh in their mind.

BTW - I always chuckle when people hit their brakes when a police officer/trooper has someone pulled over on the opposite side of a divided highway. And the cop is standing at the car with their back to traffic. Yeah stupid, the cop has eyes int he back of their head and a partol car like the Mach 5 that can jump over the highway divider and come directly after YOU.

:P

Well you are driving in New Jersey
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

The police officer/trooper may have just finished up a traffic stop (the person who was pulled over may have already driven away) and was completing a report of the stop while the details were fresh in their mind.

BTW - I always chuckle when people hit their brakes when a police officer/trooper has someone pulled over on the opposite side of a divided highway. And the cop is standing at the car with their back to traffic. Yeah stupid, the cop has eyes int he back of their head and a partol car like the Mach 5 that can jump over the highway divider and come directly after YOU.

Well you are driving in New Jersey

Driving here is an art form! :)
Always be kinder than you feel.

I appeared so nervous.

Horse Hockey-You rode both with Twardo and myself and didn't get scared, therefore you don't get scared in cars--------Not like Turtle who was crying "Slow down. please slow down" like a little girl.

Well, someone had to remind you that we had a very delicate, and fragile passenger in the back.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I appeared so nervous.

He was crying? Puleeze...

I'll have him blubbering and cowering with seizures on the floor of the back seat after he's taken a ride in my car with me at the wheel! >:(
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I appeared so nervous.

He was crying? Puleeze...

I'll have him blubbering and cowering with seizures on the floor of the back seat after he's taken a ride in my car with me at the wheel! >:(

For some reason I think you speak the truth, but what would you care anyway, unless you were looking at me. . .:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I appeared so nervous.

Well, someone had to remind you that we had a very delicate, and fragile passenger in the back.

So you were sitting in the back? :ph34r:

In Ohio they say you must move over or slow down by 20mph BUT the law actually reads as follows.

http://www.statepatrol.ohio.gov/programs/MoveOver/MOlaw.htm

(A) The driver of a motor vehicle, upon approaching a stationary public safety vehicle that is displaying a flashing red light, flashing combination red and white light, oscillating or rotating red light, oscillating or rotating combination red and white light, flashing blue light, flashing combination blue and white light, oscillating or rotating blue light, or oscillating or rotating combination blue and white light, shall do either of the following:
(1) If the driver of the motor vehicle is traveling on a highway that consists of at least two lanes that carry traffic in the same direction of travel as that of the driver's motor vehicle, the driver shall proceed with due caution and, if possible and with due regard to the road, weather, and traffic conditions, shall change lanes into a lane that is not adjacent to that of the stationary public safety vehicle.
(2) If the driver is not traveling on a highway of a type described in division (A)(1) of this section, or if the driver is traveling on a highway of that type but it is not possible to change lanes or if to do so would be unsafe, the driver shall proceed with due caution, reduce the speed of the motor vehicle, and maintain a safe speed for the road, weather, and traffic conditions.

(B) This section does not relieve the driver of a public safety vehicle from the duty to drive with due regard for the safety of all persons and property upon the highway.

(C) No person shall fail to drive a motor vehicle in compliance with division (A)(1) or (2) of this section when so required by division (A) of this section.

(D) As used in this section, "public safety vehicle" has the same meaning as in section 4511.01 of the Revised Code.

HISTORY: 148 v H 86. Eff 9-28-99.

The effective date is set by section 5 of HB 86.

A little off topic, but - Ohio is the strictest & most penalizing state I have ever heard of; I truly did get lucky while driving through a few years back. :)

I personally hate traffic offences. Bores me shitless

Haven't worked many fatality accidents have you?

The more fatality accidents I see the more important traffic offenses mean more. [:/]
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

that's hardcore!

They have them in IL. I've never seen them in the city but out here in the suburbs I've seen a couple. I've never actually seen a chopper or been busted even going 20 over in these areas but they do exist.

Btw, Lakeshore Dr ain't nothing. I once had to drive down part of Lakeshore Dr without the use of a rearview mirror when I was 15 and driving on a permit (with my dad in the car of course). I was so proud of that at the time. B|:D

Driving without a rear view mirror doesn't sound so bad; when I started driving I used all 3 mirrors religiously, then I got blind-spot mirrors on my side mirrors...and only now had to retrain myself to force myself to use the rear view mirrors. Probably sounds a lot worse than it really is.

Wow, that's an extremely expensive and elaborate way of catching people speeding! [:/]

I personally hate traffic offences. Bores me shitless

Aren't you a bicyle cop in a small town of like 25 people now:ph34r::ph34r:
HOT FUZZ:P:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?