RastaRicanAir

The f*ckin' names some people give their kids!

I had a patient named Nemesis (mom thought it was a pretty word, had no clue what it meant). Another named Vagina (pronounced Va GEE na). And another named Apartheid.

Back when I did a lot of criminal defense practice I had a repeat client whose surname was Outlaw. I swear to God.

Oh, and Rob - drop me a line of you get sued on that HIPAA violation.

Well at least I don't feel so bad about naming my kid Aurora Gale anymore.

-Blind

isn't that the baby's name from willow? it's still cute though i like it

Maybe, but we were more thinking along the lines of the Aurora Borealis and storms at sea.

-Blind
"If you end up in an alligator's jaws, naked, you probably did something to deserve it."

My sisters friends named their son Richard and they call him Dick for short. Their last name is Sweat. Poor kid is going to be called Sweaty Dick.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

My sisters friends named their son Richard and they call him Dick for short. Their last name is Sweat. Poor kid is going to be called Sweaty Dick.

Ouch. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

:D:D:DLOL!!:D:D:D

Robbie you are cracking me up!!
Mister will not be alone in the name tally, there is a Mister down here as well!! There is a mother who likes the name Rodney. She has Rodney, Rodney, Jr., and Rodney III...none of the fathers are named Rodney...I could write a book on this, including examples!!:D
I work for DHR, need I say more??
Thank you for the laugh!!
Donnaquenetta
(If you can't beat'em, join 'em)

You know what's stupid? George Foreman the boxer naming every damn son of his George Foreman. How the fuck are we supposed to know which one you want to come to you when you yell their name? :S

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

dont forget his daughter georgina. that dude got socked in the face too many times :S

No shit. He should have stayed retired the first time. :S

I kinda agreed with Ring Magazine when they said that Round 7 was the Best Round of the Year.

Watching Foreman throw those jabs that were absolutely rocking Holyfield. They would have crushed any other boxer...

Now Hatton/Mayweather...now that shit was boring!!!

Oh, and Rob - drop me a line of you get sued on that HIPAA violation.

Thanks! But all names have been changed (just enough) to protect the innocent to protect ME.
(I'm only half as dumb as I look.)
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Dude, your thread-started is SO well written and funny! :D I enjoyed that a LOT (and only partly due to the Sambuca). ;)

I just finished reading page 1 and that guy is ALL OVER the sarcastic wit in his comments. Freakin' HiLaRIouS! :D

Spirits fly on dangerous missions
Imaginations on fire

Careful - do a search right here on DZ.com and you'll see volumes of it. Skydivers are probably even more guilty of coming up with stupid names.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants