GARYC24

Seeking tool ideas?

A Yankee push drill is probably one of my handiest tools. So much more convenient than keeping batteries charged or dealing with cords for small stuff at home and was especially nice in college in a dorm room, etc. I've had one or two imitation drills at work and none are as nice as the older No 41 my grandfather gave me. If I were buying one now I'd buy a used one off ebay rather than a new version.

http://cgi.ebay.com/OLD-STANLEY-YANKEE-No-41Y-PUSH-DRILL-W-BITS-BELL-SYSTEM_W0QQitemZ170258680827QQihZ007QQcategoryZ13872QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Killing threads since 2004.

I once dropped my RIGID power drill from a 5 story building and the next week it was in the middle of an out of control gasoline fire and it still works like a charm.

What the fuck kinda JOB do you have?!?!? :o:S:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Get a slam hammer, Best tool you can have for when your car breaks down:ph34r:

I have always wanted a board stretcher. One with a lot of sharp teeth to grab the board just right, but they have always been just out of my grasp.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I once dropped my RIGID power drill from a 5 story building and the next week it was in the middle of an out of control gasoline fire and it still works like a charm.

What the fuck kinda JOB do you have?!?!? :o:S:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I get bored easily so I gotta do what I gotta do to entertain myself.

Seeking any ideas of any type of hand tool or gadget you could make use of at home, work or hobby. Or maybe a tool that has not been invented yet?
Thanks,
Gary

Bacon stretcher, so your bacon doesn't curl up and cooks to a uniform consistency.

Right and left handed smoke shifters, so the smoke doesn't get in your eyes when you grill regardless of whether youo are right or left handed.