Skolls081102

Elite Xc: Shamrock vs Slice

Alright- just saw this posted on the web. On October 4th (on CBS) Ken Shamrock will fight Kimbo Slice. Personally, I can not stand Shamrock- so I am really hoping he gets his head knocked off.
But- what are your thoughts? If Ken can mount any form of ground game, Kimbo could be in some real trouble. Then again, if Ken decides to stand with Kimbo (due to his ailing knees, and not being able to get a good shot) I think this is gonna be a real short night.
My vote is for Kimbo by knockout.
I'd like to hear other opinions. Discuss.:)

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

It'll be fun to watch. I think Shamrock is seasoned enough to get kimbo on the ground. If that happens kimbo is out unless he straight out muscles his way out of shamrocks grip, even so he'll fade quickly. Kimbo was GASSED in his last fight, shamrock can take it the distance if he has to. endurance and experience vs. raw power, I'd put odds on shamrock's ground game though another kimbo knock out victory would not be a shocker.
So there I was...

Making friends and playing nice since 1983

no idea, that guy doesnt know if he wants real wrestling, fake wrestling, to play in the NFL, or be an MMA guy. He is a beast, that is for sure.

Aside- met ken shamrock about a year and a half ago at my hotel. Really nice dude, we were BSing with my boss and my boss says "Yeah Brett is a big fan of yours, i'm sure he is hiding it right now" Shamrock goes, "Oh yeah, very cool." Then completely tongue in cheek, goofing around style he says "Tell ya what, I'll hire you and pay you $5.00 an hour to be my punching bag"

I dutifully accepted.:SB|

So there I was...

Making friends and playing nice since 1983

I have to agree here. But knowing the Ken Shamrock of old, hate him or love him, he's got game. I just don't believe that Slice can win a technical fight that lasts more than 2 rounds. If Shamrock can avoid the early knock out, he wins by submission.
The brave may not live forever, but the timid never live at all.