RkyMtnHigh

Most UNlikely job you could imagine me doing?

Oh I dunno... you look hot enough to be a topless dancer. :D

Have you ever seen them with the lights on?

Oh yeah. I've had a few good ones do lap dances for me. Been more than 10 years since the last one though.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I dont see "fluffer"

Are you all replying to what is most UNlikely or likely? You really can NOT see me being a fluffer?:D

Most unlikely, with that girl next door look.

So does that mean you could see me as a snake wrangler or a truck driver?:ph34r:

I dont see "fluffer"

Are you all replying to what is most UNlikely or likely? You really can NOT see me being a fluffer?:D

Most unlikely, with that girl next door look.

So does that mean you could see me as a snake wrangler or a truck driver?:ph34r:

Would that be an ice road trucker or regular truck driver? I'll go with Ice road
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664

Ice Road Truckers. What a joke. :D

Just goes to show the general public will believe anything.

WHAT? you mean to tell me that not everything on tv is true? Next you'll tell me the Easter bunny is not real.

Elephant inseminator.:D

In college i worked a huge dairy farm, actually had to help inseminate cows one weekend. AAAHHHHHH, thats nasty!

Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe had an episode where he had to reach in all the way to his shoulder, into the hoo hah of a cow to check on it's baby, who then starting nipping at his fingers.

Hysterical... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Elephant inseminator.:D

In college i worked a huge dairy farm, actually had to help inseminate cows one weekend. AAAHHHHHH, thats nasty!

Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe had an episode where he had to reach in all the way to his shoulder, into the hoo hah of a cow to check on it's baby, who then starting nipping at his fingers.

Hysterical... :D

I didn't see that one, but it sounds funny. Luckily i did not have to put my arm up the cow.

eeeew That would have freaked me out.:D

You gotta admit, he does a great job of showing jobs that none of us would EVER have thought of doing or would NEVER want to do. Pretty entertaining! :)