galvar2439

What is the funniest thing you have seen in your travels

I know there are alot of you out there that travel alot to many places on the globe. What is the strangest or funniest thing to you that you have seen out there.
I was in Eastern Europe trying to get home with one flight delay after another and watched this man and wife go into the mens bathroom and start doing thier laundry in the one sink. Mind you these are not first class accomadations anyway. It started an argument with others and i just watched and listened.
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664

Something that happened in Italy has always stayed with me. I saw a man have a heart attack in the street and a crowed gathered around. There was this one woman standing right over the guy watching him die and she was casually licking an ice cream cone like she was at a ball game. I'll never forget that.

Nobody did anything. So I pushed my way through the crowd and unbuttoned his collar and tried to comfort him, but I didn't really know what to do.

It's one of the reasons I later became an EMT. I never wanted to feel that helpless again . . .

NickD :)

on a Train to Vin (nth Vietnam) a mate was sitting in a booth, (2 two seaters facing each other, separated by a table)
The woman opposite him had a baby, she held up the baby and whispered SSSP SSP SSP SSP, and the littlun urinated on command, pretty much all over my mates feet:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

A guy used duct tape to attach (2) 50 rocket missile batteries to his bare ass at the end of the year party at the dz. He was standing on the table and aiming his ass at all of us around the bonfire.

We were ducking behind the big spools and cry laughing at the same time.:D

You know how they board people with special needs and children first on the plane. I once saw a guy crawling on the floor to the counter to board early.
He put on a good show acting like it was a real struggle for him. Once he got about 5 feet behind the ticket agent he just jumped up and strolled down the jet way. Everyone that saw it was cracking up.

When in amsterdam, I saw two guys riding a moped and they obviously were high or drunk because they ran straight into a pole. Then there was that little girl in italy who was throwing a tantrum and threw herself into a rosebush for attention. The random people in hostels who made weird noises when they sleep. Finding false teeth on the sidewalk in Manchester, England....the list goes on.

Along those same lines, there was an outdoor urinal stall in Lahti Finland, where we were for the World Games in 1997. Never saw anyone actually use it, but it was fully functional.

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

My wife and I are on homeymoon on a cruise ship. 2005. First stop in the Bahamas.

4 hour stay so we go to the beach, early in the morning, so we are the only ones there.

Laid out on a towel and napping. My wife rolls over and sees this guy, looks like he works for one of the hotels across the street, hanging out by the cabanas and recliners on the beach, just in the shadows of a few trees.

She says "I think that guy is jerking off...."

"Jesus Christ that guy IS jerking off"

yep, he has his pole out, and just beating it to death standing there by himself going "ooooh baby, oooohhh baybay"

we left. but it was fucking funny. And he started to follow us for a while....."oooh baby, ooohhhh baby"

he flogged that thing like there was no tomorrow. turned out he was just some bum who lived ont he beach I guess.

sorry no pictures....(yech!)

Many years ago in Lahore. A restaurant. The front, open to the street, consisted of a concrete platform with charcoal in fire pits. The chef/cook sat behind the pits, stir frying lamb cutlets etc. in woks.
Wearing just a loin cloth, he was using hands and feet interchangeably. Lifting, stirring, whatever, his feet were just as dexterous as his hands.
Thirty minutes of watching in amazement, and then a really good meal inside.
Wish I could have brought him to New York or London. We could have made a fortune.

Many years ago in Lahore. A restaurant. The front, open to the street, consisted of a concrete platform with charcoal in fire pits. The chef/cook sat behind the pits, stir frying lamb cutlets etc. in woks.
Wearing just a loin cloth, he was using hands and feet interchangeably. Lifting, stirring, whatever, his feet were just as dexterous as his hands.
Thirty minutes of watching in amazement, and then a really good meal inside.
Wish I could have brought him to New York or London. We could have made a fortune.

AAAAHHHHHHHH, lamb cutlets.

I was in Kiev working on St. Michael project. Had to use the bathroom. So i went to the church across the street. You have to pay to use the toilet in most public places, Like 25 cents or so. I accidentally put the coin in the wrong basket and was chased down by this old Ukranian women yelling at me. Since my Russian was weak i wasnt sure why she was yelling.
When i stopped and turned to her she started hitting me and pulling me back to the church. We got it straightened out but i thought this old woman was going to cut me, and i grew up in the toughest nieghborhood in Detroit.

When in amsterdam, I saw two guys riding a moped and they obviously were high or drunk because they ran straight into a pole. Then there was that little girl in italy who was throwing a tantrum and threw herself into a rosebush for attention. The random people in hostels who made weird noises when they sleep. Finding false teeth on the sidewalk in Manchester, England....the list goes on.

Never stayed in hostels but have stayd in some very unique places. Once stayed in a room with some very old people who were not shy about thier bodies, uuuuhhhhhhh, i wish they had been, still get the shakes when i think of those too old people naked.

Speaking of Manchester, England - saw two men having anal sex in a hotel bar - absolutely disgusting.