LisaH

High heels for babies

F**king idiots .. they'll be piercing babies ears next

hate to be the bearer of bad news bud but they have been doing that forever here in the U.S of A

if i recall my little girls ears were pierced when she was like 6mo old. i didn't really have any say it was woman stuff and they knew better than me I was told.

didnt seem to bother her i dont think, i just asked her and she said it didnt..btw, my girl is 10 now
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

This is almost as bad as the time Target started carrying thongs for young girls.

I took a friend's 10 yr old daughter to Target to get some girly bras, the ones with the fun prints (she just got her first bra earlier this year). Mom said "no padding!" That's all there was. :S
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

This is just one more thing that shows what is being taught to our young girls and to young men. As the father of two daughters (which i raised by myself, mom left very early), i am without words for these two idiot women.
At a time when many of the youth of america is worthless and already have the MTV attitude. You know, i just want oyu to give me money and i dont want to work.
Eveything about POP culture in the USA teaches that women are just for sex and nothing else. These two want to start it right out the crib. WTF? ooops, i slipped off my soap box, guess i'll stop now.
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664

I don't find those "heelarious" at all. :S

So "heelarious" that they'll be laughing all the way to the bank. I can't blame anyone for creating such a thing, just those that buy it!

I don't see that they're a good idea for the baby's development.

I don't find those "heelarious" at all. :S

So "heelarious" that they'll be laughing all the way to the bank. I can't blame anyone for creating such a thing, just those that buy it!

I don't see that they're a good idea for the baby's development.

Damn right. Stupidest invention I ever saw for babies. What the fuck... :S

I saw this story last week, but I just knew if I posted it on here, I would get roasted by divot and twardo. :D

My wife wanted to get our girl's ears pierced when she turned 1 year old. I was like HELL NO. Never mind that a few other friends had their baby girls' ears pierced already. Damn, even my father-in-law gave her a set of earrings for her birthday. I hid it. :ph34r:

So far, I'm winning. ;) I just don't want my girl to be materialistic or want the latest fashions and all that shit. Just be normal. But of course there will be a time when she gets old enough to want certain styles. She is just going to have to earn it.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban