bigway

Rugby Fans

I suggest if you love your rugby you should watch last nights AB's vs Australia.

Not going to say who won for those that have not seen it and after this post might make an effort to watch it.

This was the best game of international rugby i have seen since the World cup 2003 final where Australia met England.

This game of rugby had it all, very fast pace and great running. Even though it was played in Australia the vocal crowd was very even with both teams having an awesome presence of supporters.

I have followed Rugby very closely over the past 2o years and this game is one of my top 5.

For those in the Northern hemisphere.... The bledisole cup is as important to Australia and NZ rugby as the World cup is, if not more. Brillant match! just brilliant.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

This game of rugby had it all, very fast pace and great running. Even though it was played in Australia the vocal crowd was very even with both teams having an awesome presence of supporters.

That because there more friggin KIWIs here than in NZ,
GO HOME YA BASTARDS>:(>:(>:(

:D:P:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?