RkyMtnHigh

Insomniacs

If you ever have insomnia, go to Skydiving History and Trivia Forum and take a gander at the DB Cooper thread.

I guarantee you that if you have trouble sleeping, that thread will induce drowsiness.

Snnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooorrrrrrrrre....zzzzzzzzzz

I'm grateful for the benefits of that thread because my other option was to listen to Harry Potter reruns.:S:D

Don't really have insomnia .... but going on 36 hours without power (have to love tethered treo & charged laptop) .... does that count? I have warm beer and a raging fire if that helps my cause.
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

I hope you get power back soon. I've been without for 15 days or so after Hurricane Wilma when I lived in West Palm Beach and I didnt have a charged laptop or WIFI..only a battery operated radio. I totally understand how boring it is without power, but the warm :D I don't understand:P:D

Warm beer: every place around here is already out of ice. Guess my fridge/freezer is a total lose already. And beer.

Oddly enough, I don't own a battery powered radio. The only noise I have is a hand-held scanner. At least I know what all the air traffic around here is doing. 415 heavy can expect ILS 4 left approach. Dear god I'm bored.

EDIT: I feel bad for the poor bastards in Texas. I'm out of power for 36 hours now and I'm going stir crazy. We only got the left overs of ike.
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality