CSpenceFLY

I'm so hurt.

Spence,

what has happened to you that you have become so petty? I remember a great guy who coined the term: "We are all just here to skydive."; invented the concept of roamingdz.com; and fathered several great boogies (Bollingbroke, Dublin, etc.).

Seems you are getting old and bitter, my friend.
/Matthias

P.S.: To every dim-wit who feels compelled: don't worry about my profile (jumps, license, in sport). Worry about your own!

This is an anonymous e-mail I recieved this morning.At least when I have something to say I don't hide behind an anonymous e-mail.

I have to tell you something. A few of us at the local DZ were talking about what a joke DZ.com is and it is because of people like you that have to post a response to everything. Did you ever go back a read your own posts? A guy dies doing base and you have to post a quick WHAT IS THIS HERE for? Some else dies and you have to post your cute little TIME IN SPORT? NUMBER OF JUMPS?

Wow, you really are a jagoff. In my 17 years in the sport and 6200 jumps I have met a few like you and they make me sort of laugh. Coming off as self important but really just a joke. Keep up the good work. We like to have something to laugh about at our DZ.

PS Do you ever get any work done?

blah blah blah Spence your a big * insert personal attack here* blah blah blah. Did I sum that up right ? Some people just want the whole world to have a group hug all the time get over it life is tough buy a fucking helmet. I admit time some of your posts annoy me but I'm not going to get bent up over it I'm a big boy and my feeling wont be hurt by the words on the inter web.

But on the other had I find you highly entertaining. Personally if the person posting can;t take the time to come out from under their rock it not worth loosing sleep over
SO this one time at band camp.....

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most."

what has happened to you that you have become so petty?

I'd say the anonymous e-mailer is the petty one, not Spence.

Damn right. Anonymous attackers are chickenshits.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

dood!
You're going to hurt his sensitive hidden secret hide behind an internet forum screen name feelings.
you're so insensitive and cruel.
bitch.
:P:D:D:D
and all of this because some people simply don't understand how brave, groundbreaking, and "in-your-face-fuck-society" BASE can be!
:S
stoopid skydivers.:P

I just checked the thread that touched off this fracas... Phreezone deleted some posts and locked it, saying the basejumper forum had a thread running there. Guess that pissed the other dude off even more?

Well apart from the OP, Spence, myself and Normiss were the only people that posted in that thread. I replied to the guys and pointed out that while i agreed the BASE jump incident didn't belong in our incidents forum a fellow sky-brother had passed and i asked that we respect that.

I also pointed out that i do however appreciate the fact that the incident was posted here, even if it just makes us aware that someone has passed and we should go over and look at basejumper.com. I don't have enough time to spend on two sites but i do know people around the world who BASE jump and i like to be kept in the loop in case someone i know is injured or worse.

And no, i didn't send Spence an email, i have a life. Sorry to disappoint you bro :D

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Spence, you're so easy nowadays.
:D:D

Seems like you are taking all this stuff so much more seriously as you grow older. Lighten up back to the old Spence we knew and loved.

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I don`t know if you guys are aware of this stuff but..your candidate for vicepresident threaten russia with nuclear strike....but i guess this thread is way more important right?....what a fucked up world i living in....let`s keep the discussion swinging, don`t worry about tomorrow....

I don`t know if you guys are aware of this stuff but..your candidate for vicepresident threaten russia with nuclear strike....but i guess this thread is way more important right?....what a fucked up world i living in....let`s keep the discussion swinging, don`t worry about tomorrow....

Uh, i'm from South Africa ;)

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

i think a nuclear strike will involved the whole world don`t you think? ...but hey.....who cares? as long as you guys have money for your jumpticket...everything will be okay,
hmm, wonder why im in this board? maybe im just waiting for the big bang....

Hey not JUST jump tickets, I also need money for motorbikes, the buying of, and doing up of older bikeB|
AND
Travel money, lots of traveling next year, so i need money for silly souvenirs that people dont really want and will likely throw away.
AND I need money for TIM TAMS, must buy TIM TAM for world wide districutionB|B|
Who wants TIM TAMS:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

eff Tim Tams...got any German Gummi Bears???
B|;)

fuck you ya friggin heathen, hey i didnt give you any Tim Tams last visit did I?
I must remedy that :)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?