CSpenceFLY

I'm so hurt.

Do you have a white dress?

Why would I need a need a white dress? My black latex won't do? We may have to rethink the whole relationship. Sorry, it's not you, it's me.

I believe one prerequisite to marriage is posting a picture of yourself. :P

Ok, if you insist........:$:o
I'm keeping in touch with my own reality.

Then again, what do I know. I'm new here.

Yeah...uh huh. And I have breasts like a 25 year old. It's great to live in a fantasy world, isn't it? :P

It's probably best you stop posting from this username now before your IP address gets blocked.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Then again, what do I know. I'm new here.

Yeah...uh huh. And I have breasts like a 25 year old. It's great to live in a fantasy world, isn't it? :P

It's probably best you stop posting from this username now before your IP address gets blocked.

man I swear i should be a detective, I caught that as soon as it was posted without even seeing any IP's.

oh, andy and squeaks why are you guys cock blocking dam it!!! let me make it.

I'm a handsome young man don't listen to the the haters

:D:D
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

Good lord you people need to get a life, honestly there are so many crazy people on here that take everything seriously (especially yourselves)...Spence and I both had a good laugh about all the people who take so much offense to anything said. LIGHTEN UP PEOPLE

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

So, Lisa, what you are saying is that Spence has morphed into just another troll. Thought so...

Maybe he needs to lay-off dz.com and cut a lawn or two.

Good lord you people need to get a life, honestly there are so many crazy people on here that take everything seriously (especially yourselves)...Spence and I both had a good laugh about all the people who take so much offense to anything said. LIGHTEN UP PEOPLE

I come across as no more bitter or angry then you in your posts the last year or so.:)

Not True Chris, I hold you up as the Bitter and Angry icon. you are so much better at it than the "also rans":):ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

So, Lisa, what you are saying is that Spence has morphed into just another troll. Thought so...

Maybe he needs to lay-off dz.com and cut a lawn or two.

Well, it looks like you proved my point. GEEZ people go get laid or something.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

strange that to me spence has never come across as a bitter and angry man. guess i just read his posts differently.

then again i'm a sick and twisted motherfucker that laughs at just about anything.

Awwee isn't that sweet, he likes you spence:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

well all bullshit aside this thread just took a turn for the better

we have determined that skymama has 25yo breasts that she may (we likes may) or may not post pictures of..

aaaand people are going to start getting laid at the request of mouth.

now were cooking with crisco folks.;)

if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

Maybe you should go back and read some of your last few posts. Oh, I'm sorry, half of them are in the recycle bin.;) Call me what you want. I only fuck with the jackasses. I come across as no more bitter or angry then you in your posts the last year or so.:)

He probably has the highest percentage of posts that ended up in the recycle bin out of all the posters on here. :P

Dummes Arschloch ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Here is the latest from Mr GoFuckYourself. I don't know why he doesn't just use his other user name so he can post here. Maybe both are banned from the bonfire.

i didn`t give it a try either....now, why don`t you turn on the..."lighten up button"
If you did`n`t have that "i need to have the last word attitude" in all your post...nobody would have notice you...and you wouldn`t received all this hate mails...but, i guess that is what you want right?
My pm`s to you didn`t contend any hard feelings from me and still don`t..no matter what you may think...
For me it was a combination of a rainy weekend, boredom and a easy target(you)...
And yes..im a screwed nut and i know it..
But seriously...do you think there exist such thing as a bitter BASE jumper? or skydiver for that matter?
...i haven`t met one in real life yet, this is internet..remember that!